[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
¿why r u awake?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 512x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 512x600
¿why r u awake?
>>
looking for forgiveness from the people i have been mean towards
>>
Regret and depression, the type of depression that comes after depression, the type that just feels numb :^) I feel like i dont belong on this planet, but maybe i just need time to adjust because i was NEET for so long tbh (to be honest)
>>
it's only 9pm
>>
File: 1450032062977.gif (1 MB, 1275x916) Image search: [Google]
1450032062977.gif
1 MB, 1275x916
Years of regrets, second thoughts, missed chances, lost friends and family, and the undeniable fact that 99% of the problems that people around me deal with are my fault. the past 11 years have been rough... maybe one day i will find peace... maybe...
>>
I lie in my bed, drink beer and watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SBNcTE1bFM
>>
File: tall.jpg (219 KB, 640x405) Image search: [Google]
tall.jpg
219 KB, 640x405
>>3996714
I saw a dog eat his own poop once. Do you eat your own poop? If not, then at least you are doing one thing right.
>>
Writing my chemistry paper and realizing why so many of my seniors jumped out the tower

Mixed my vodhka with honey water cuz im a cuck tbh fam
>>
I'm trying to go to bed early so I can study in the morning but it isn't working :/
>>
>>3996794
Tbh you should've studied tonight and not risked oversleeping and missing your chance to study altogether
>>
>>3996827
My tests are on Wednesday and Thursday you goose
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.