[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
may I take you're order?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: Yuji_Sakai.jpg (173 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
Yuji_Sakai.jpg
173 KB, 620x465
may I take you're order?
>>
>>3995486
>>3995486
Gimme 1lb of astral pussy, pls.
>>
>>3995486
smh tbh fam
>>
hi I'd like to order two dubs and one trips with some extra memes
>>
>>3995486
soft taco pls. thx! where is chihayay btw? i haven't seen her around recently.
>>
>>3995498
Let me inform you why no one likes you, LoLo. It's because you're trying so desperately to be an individual.

You samefag over and over, playing as different people to bring yourself some fame, or some credit (because no anons would agree with any of your posts willingly, you must pretend you have support).

You create threads with the sole intention of people praising you.

While everyone else is being entirely ironic with their funposting, yours is only halfway there. It's noticeably different and you're doing it wrong. This includes the way you arrange your words, how you spell things, and how you try to joke along with us.

If we search you in the archives, it can be noticed that you use the words 'I' 'Me' 'My' multiple times in every post. We don't post about ourselves. You do, and no one cares because you have nothing interesting to say.

Other namefriends are namefriends not to etch out an image of their own name, but to encourage the small town feel of [s4s]. You are doing it to try and get attention, and to be loved. Typical female behavior. People either namefag here to play a character, or to just let people recognize the closeness of the board. None of us are trying to be individuals but you. Yuji Sakai is a character. me on the left is a person who create content. Other people are adding to the culture. What do you produce?

The only thing you tried to produce was your shitty food blog. No one cared. Maybe if it was about the food itself, and no you, we would have actually listened. You try to commentate on things, video games, food, but end up just talking about yourself and not what you're speaking of.

We impersonate you because we don't like you. Then you cry like a baby and promise to leave forever, and you don't.

Your posts are cancerous. You want attention, you want people to like you. None of us are trying to build a fanbase but you.

That is why people are always mad at you LoLo. It doesn't help that you're female slime.

Check em
>>
File: 1448865091479.png (53 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448865091479.png
53 KB, 400x400
>>3995486
hello hi thank you please give me all your top kek thanks

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
fug off namefigs
it's always gotta be about U huh
>>
>>3995486
3 pounds of fresh cut kawaii please.
Oh, and the captcha would like soup.
>>
>>3995505
same could be said about u
>>
File: screenshot_01.jpg (32 KB, 434x500) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_01.jpg
32 KB, 434x500
>>3995507
But anon, anyone can namefig if you want to!
>>
>>3995513
irrelevant
>>
fuking namefigs why dont u jst kill urself lol
>>
>>3995505
this is poor customer service! i'd like to speak to ur manager pls
>>
>>3995528
Boss Mr. Deize Nuhtes will be right with you, madame.
>>
>>3995534
yes mr nuhtes? pls respond. i was at ur establishment only trying to buy mexican food from my favorite dank memes when one of ur employees posted a slanderous copypasta defaming my character. i would like an apology, free food, a my little pony happy meal toy, a real pony, and all the money in the safe. yes this is a stickup! put all ur memes in the bag!
thx! ^-^
>>
>>3995560
this is a very bad post
>>
>>3995524
Cause my family loves me for some strange reason. But the urge to do so caused me to stop name figging
>>
>>3995572
it's all for fun, friendo (:
>>
>>3995505
Is this pasta that was originally intended for yuji Sakai
>>
>>3995589
no, lolo, it was intended for you and you know that.
>>
>>3995572
See yuji. Feel the power that posting anonymously has. People are already starting to take you more seriously
>>
>>3995598
Yuji did you forget to take your meds again. You seem a little paranoid. I can't be lolo because I'm talking about you not me.
>>
>>3995560
Cancer
>>
>>3995649
pretty rich coming from you don't you think
>>
>>3995649
Yuji you are the biggest literal cancer on this board at the moment and i mean that in the nicest way possible :^)
>>
File: 1449032585249.png (744 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449032585249.png
744 KB, 1280x720
>>3995654
No need to be do le tsun. I sm sure that behind you're black exterior, your are a nice girl, deep down :D
>>
>>3995660
beep boop bop beep boop does not compute
>>
>>3995579
i liked ur attempt at fun (::
>>
File: here for dubs.jpg (29 KB, 487x375) Image search: [Google]
here for dubs.jpg
29 KB, 487x375
>>3995599
>>3995611
checked
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.