[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /s4s/ have a femdom fetish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1425800023437.png (19 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1425800023437.png
19 KB, 1000x1000
Why does /s4s/ have a femdom fetish?
>>
>>3994994
Because who doesn't?
>>
PLEASE k*ck me in the j*nk!!!!!
>>
>>3995000
What's so appealing about getting hit in the genitals?
>>
>>3995009
it makes me feel alive!
>>
>>3995000
trip over a branch and die
>>
>not wanting [s4s]-tan to dominate you and make you her slave
Are you a pleb lad? I want her to fuckin' turn me into a submissive little pet, forced to crawl on my hands and knees and attend to her every whim, and feel helpless at her feet.
>>
i NEED an anime girl to SIT on my F*CE!
>>
Same concept except I'm the dom one

Tbh wew lad I make my girlfriend say sir to me, even when we are doing casual things

"Did you sleep well?"
"Yes sir"

D*m it feels good to have a sl*ve
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 585x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 585x399
>>3995011
good double
>>3995000
nice trips

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>3995024
I want a giantess Keksandra to put me in her shoe and trample me all day
>>
>>3994994
please step on my balls
>>
>>3995063
Maledom is the worst, literally kill yourself.
>>
She's such a slut
>>
>>3995123
YES
>>
Does she poop?
>>
>>3995355
(´▽`) '`元気 as fug brotha! doubles make me wet
>>
>>3995355
you know what would also be lewd
giantess keksandra puts me on the floor and pushes half my body down with her tongue, and breathes all over me for hours
>>
File: officerAnnieMay.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
officerAnnieMay.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>3995011
it's illegal to be this rude to trips, even for a double
Nice duble!!

>>3995000
Nice tipel!!!
>>
>>3995421

what does keksandra's breath smell like
>>
>>3995795
memes
>>
I want to smell keksandras pushi
>>
>>3995795
kind of like topkek but when she's got her tongue out and she's breathing the really hot breaths from the back of her throat (so it sounds like "haaaaa" and not "hohhhhh"), it smells like old topkek
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.