[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you are on an empty room with only one item. tell me your story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: oom.jpg (777 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
oom.jpg
777 KB, 2560x1600
>you are on an empty room with only one item.
tell me your story
>>
Rolling

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>3994449
It's a multidimensional version of the put the peg through the hole with the correct shape children's toy. Highly evolved transdimensional aliens watch me from behind the mirrors. I notice strange sounds that do not seem to come from behind the mirrors, but from the very space within the otherwise empty room. The noises sound strangely familiar. After a while, I recognize my own voice. They are the little sounds of frustration I make trying to solve the problem. I shout distinct messages into the portal-holes of the object and depending on which hole some precise time later I hear myself calling the message from some more or less predictable place in my room. I prod my fingers into the holes and I can likewise see them emerge some time later. I am startled when something graps and pinches my finger but am then amused tho learn that it must be me in the future. I make sure not to pinch myself out of curiosity, Im not quite sure how to solve this conundrum. I then decide to put my willy into one of the holes so I can fuck myself in the future. I'm making contact with something and am embarrased to find my boipusseh isnt at all as tyte as I had imagined. When later I assume the proper position in spacetime I am pleasantly surprised with the size of my own cock and how firm and merciless the thrusts. Rather than reflect on this conundrum I start fucking one of the holes while I'm still busy taking my own erection from the past. Oddly enough, my hole feels firmer than before. I receive my own past load and subsequently ejaculate my current load into the unknown. I slip into the pleasant oblivion of post orgasmic sleep. When I wake up, I am sure more time has past than required for me to receive my second load. I feel a sneaking suspicion, a distinct feeling of being watched. Im an exhibitionist so it gives me a boner. Then I have an idea. I put my boner into one of the portals and start fucking something. Then I quickly pull out and glance into the hole...
>>
>>3994475
I literally lold
>>
>>3994475
This kind of stuff is good for my mental health. First, it starts with some triggering matrix theories, but later it makes the entire thing sound ridiculous. More like this, please.
>>
>>3994538
I am literally appalled at the lack of interest in me revealing what I see down the hole or otherwise concluding the story.
>>
>>3994575
Well, it's obvious that you f*cked you're own eye, isn't it? If not, tell us how le story end's.
>>
File: 12879002.png (108 KB, 370x252) Image search: [Google]
12879002.png
108 KB, 370x252
>>
>>3994578
What I see is some kind of bug eyed gray alien version of myself. Turns out the aliens that watch me exist without an origin in time, so my semen/dna kind of inseminates them with a biological history and then can then come to have become me in my future to be. Or something. I become male pregnant with my own child by being genetically enhanced by the aliens and my offspring becomes a kind of transdimensional civilization. The genders of this new species is basically just gay male tops and gay male bottoms. Gay male tops are defered to because they have the important task of fucking open new portals in spacetime, which is the only way in which new space can be opened up for the civilization to grow, basically just the same room over and over again in different parallel timelines. thousands of years in the spacefuture, it is discovered that the smallest vibrations in the quantum foam are pulsations of my eternal cock at the quantum level. The big bang is discovered to be the ultimate point of origin of my cock popping the cosmic cherry. A theoretical physicist discovers snippets of my sperm's dna code inscribed in the very laws of nature. Eventually the universe ends not though entropy but total jizz saturation. The end
>>
>>3994583
I'm sorry to say this but that was disappointing. The first part of the story was better and you should have left it at that.
>>
>>3994449
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>3994585
Well what can I say?
These things come to me.
Perhaps it would have been more interesting or esthetically pleasing had it been any other way.
But this is how the story ends.
How would you have had it end, if I may inquire?
>>
I have a saxophone which I play and also have sex witg
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.