[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw media and anonymous completely downplay the fact these p
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: yaaa.jpg (49 KB, 599x399) Image search: [Google]
yaaa.jpg
49 KB, 599x399
tfw media and anonymous completely downplay the fact these photoshops came from 4chan.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/12/11/anonymous-trolls-isis-with-daeshbags-hashtag.html
>>
it used to be that anonymous was synonymous (woah that rhymes) with 4chan...

but those glory days are long gone
>>
what makes you think they're photoshops?
and more importantly, who are you quoting?
>>
>>3992562
made me stop and think
>>
>>3992554
moots last statement said its time for 4chan to go back to its roots japanese culture and let the activism migrate to a new home and having the new admin will help this
>>
>>3992543
congrats, we're all "Activist hacking group Anonymous". just like the initial brainwashing and conditioning that got Americans to think of all Islamic faith-followers as terrorists, another clean sheet of lies formulates: everyone posting as Anonymous is "Activist hacking group Anonymous" as far as the three-letter mind-control media gives a shit. gee now that only 3 companies regulate what every first-world fatass sucks up into their underclocked noggin the history books will be laughably fictitious after a couple lifetimes to smooth over the fat sagging slab of propaganda that's been absorbing into the wood flooring of every goddamn dying room in the u.s.a. for a good half-century now. all thanks to television, their favored weapon. im just looking at this article and scoffing at how grossly it mischaracterizes the origin of this meme. and that's an important fucking detail. take your mkultra rainbow peacock and shove the fuck off, cnbc. lazy bunch of incompetent sensationalist dolts.
>>
>>3992578
not a bad idea but whats that gonna do? shut down all the controversial boards = either migrate to other boards and spam it or create a 4chan replica?
>>
>>3992543
what the fuck is 4chan?

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
File: lol55.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
lol55.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>3992585
>>
>>3992564
>>3992592
good point
well said
>>
>>3992589
8chαn maybe? they're pretty much already gamergate cucks
>>
File: 545274c3ba99f.jpg (149 KB, 852x458) Image search: [Google]
545274c3ba99f.jpg
149 KB, 852x458
>>3992543
4chan gets cucked
OP bitches about it
>>
>>3992543
Nobody talks about 4chan. It's better this way, though.
>>
if [s4s] gets credit in the media we would be flooded with facebergers and tumblrites and if you think that would end well you're a frickin dingus
>>
>>3992630
yo, that's halfway true. if it weren't for knowyourmeme and memebase about three or four years ago writing about 4chan I wouldn't be here right now so you see people actually do write about 4chan and people do actually come here because of that and because of my presence this board is a very nice place because I abide by the rules of niceness but I also think that people shouldn't talk about it so much and people shouldn't come here so it can stay my special little club and not be ruined by people who don't understand the spirit of it, yo.
>>
>>3992543
I'd prefer if that travesty of a thread was never mentioned again

>>3992599
>>3992600
wasted dubs
bad thread
sage
>>
File: Inception1.gif (303 KB, 477x355) Image search: [Google]
Inception1.gif
303 KB, 477x355
>>3992860
Reddit gets bombed by ISIS for a meme made on 4chan.

It's the perfect crime...
>>
>>3992543
Good. We don't need more redditors here.
>>
>>3992874
such crap poster
>>
File: 1391052037295.png (446 KB, 936x969) Image search: [Google]
1391052037295.png
446 KB, 936x969
>>3992877
>77
dubs
nice

>>3992881
stop triggering me
>>
>>3992578
But he also said in that stream that he grew out of animoo and the sites ideals. Bretty much a cuck to tbh
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.