[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're browsing [s4s] when suddenly realise that memes are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1443441210110.jpg (28 KB, 334x299) Image search: [Google]
1443441210110.jpg
28 KB, 334x299
You're browsing [s4s] when suddenly realise that memes are a waste of time
>>
File: 1447495758852.gif (137 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
1447495758852.gif
137 KB, 120x120
>>3992092
ive been trying to get thru to these ppl for literal years on this subject. it aint gna happen im afraid.
>>
But I can't think of anything else that isn't also a waste of time.
>>
>>3992118
thats why u should have developed a skill in your formative years. whoops!
>>
File: 1435888205703.jpg (84 KB, 536x679) Image search: [Google]
1435888205703.jpg
84 KB, 536x679
>>3992120
It's too late now. Nothing to regret, because I can't change le past.
>>
>>3992135
plenty to regret, tbh. the whole idea of 'not regretting anything' is a subliminally defeatist attitude that only results in more failure.
>>
>>3992099
chek'd
>>
>>3992135
also existence is spelled wrong. bunch of underage quasiphilosophical dolts.
>>
>>3992140
But I have a comfortable life browsing meme's and having a hearty chuckle now and then. It could be much worse. Are you saying I should try to become a rockstar or something? Because I think *that* would result in failure, and I think even you agree with that.
>>
>>3992154
is a hearty chuckle now and then really enuff tho? not saying u should be anything but there should be something that you can think of doing that isnt a waste of time. and dont start gettin deep on me about the meaning of 'waste of time'.
>>
>>3992161
well of course there are thing's i wish i could do but my expectation's are alway's unrealistick and i dont have the courage and im too lazy to put any consciou's effort into anything. i alway's either accept thing's as they are or pretend they're something they're not, and putting consciou's effort into getting more stuff that i can again mentally sort out that way seem's just meaningles's. i don't see the reward to be anything nearly worth the effort. that is not to belittle the reward, but to say that the effort needed to accomplish "rewarding" thing's that many people do everyday seem's ridiculously high. i am aware it isn't real and i merely perceive it this way but i cannot change this mode of perception because it spring's from the subconsciou's and is as instinctual as that reward-feeding behavior many easily do everyday.
>>
sas
>>
>>3992196
this tbh
>>
File: Nodoka_newshot.png (677 KB, 870x994) Image search: [Google]
Nodoka_newshot.png
677 KB, 870x994
Nodoka please response!
>>
>>3992092
I want to fuck little girls like my hero Hal Jordon!
>>
>>3992577
checked
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.