[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this board about? I've been browsing for half an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 13
File: 1448790178138.jpg (106 KB, 847x960) Image search: [Google]
1448790178138.jpg
106 KB, 847x960
What is this board about?

I've been browsing for half an hour and I still don't understand.
>>
File: opls.jpg (102 KB, 651x589) Image search: [Google]
opls.jpg
102 KB, 651x589
I brush my teeth with mouse shit
>>
It's about nothing and everything all at once
>>
File: MEME.jpg (7 KB, 324x155) Image search: [Google]
MEME.jpg
7 KB, 324x155
mem's
>>
it's about ironic shitposting
>>
>>3991880
>>3991883
>>>/b/
>>
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
File: image.gif (852 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
852 KB, 300x225
memes
>>
>>3991883
>>3991884
>>3991885
>>3991889
So... do you guys learn anything from each other? Is posting on /s4s/ intelectually stimulating at all, or are you just wasting your time here for shits and giggles?

>>3991888
How do I see everything?
>>
>>3991888
waste of trips tbh
>>
>>3991890
just b urself
>>
>>3991890
understanding [s4s] is also a meme, apply the mindset that everything is a meme and realise that understanding any of it isn't important. just check your fortune and roll with it

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>3991890
>So... do you guys
Do you guys?
>>
>>3991895
I think I'm starting to understand.
>>
>>3991880
>>3991890
something about your second post tells me you're lying about only having browsed s4s for 30 minutes
>>
>>3991895
SUCC
>>
>>3991902
Can you be more specific? What notion of mine gave you that impression?
>>
>>3991905
>Is posting on /s4s/ intellectually stimulating at all, or are you just wasting your time here for shits and giggles?
I think you're pretending you aren't sure that posting on s4s isn't intellectually stimulating.
>>
>>3991913
I'm just saying that it's the impression I got so far. Now, I know posting on 4chan in general is barely intellectually stimulating at all, but at least others boards have help threads, opinion arguing threads, news threads, information dump threads, creative threads... you can at least get something out of them. /s4s/ seems like a room full of autistic children spouting absolutely random nonsense. I can appreciate the humour of it... for a short while. I can't imagine people spending more than an hour per day on this board.
>>
>>3991917
That sums up the board really well so you've got the right idea. Ignore >>3991918
>>
File: spooky.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
spooky.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
we are all autistic socially retarded basement dwelling society avoiding fat NEETs who shitpost like fucking maniacs
>>
File: 1444516527997.jpg (82 KB, 534x400) Image search: [Google]
1444516527997.jpg
82 KB, 534x400
>>
File: wyw.png (14 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
wyw.png
14 KB, 1024x1024
This board is shit. It's an excuse for wanna/b/e "old /b/" faggots to indulge in & express their "secret" "guilty pleasure" for childish "LOL SO RANDUM AND WACKY XD XD"/whimsy "humour" and/or their delusional newfag perception of what "old /b/ use to /b/" under the guise of "irony".
>"LOL I'M NOT RLY AND IDIOT WHO LIKES THIS UNFUNNEY SHIT I'M JUST PRETENDEDING TO LIKE IT IN AND IRONIC WAY WHICH SATIRIZES THOSE WHO ACTUALLY DO LIKE IT AS WELL AS PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO KNOW IT'S STUPID XD LOL GEDDIT? WE'RE LAFFING @ OTHERS AND OURSELVES IN AND IRONIC WAY GUIZE LOL XD SO IRONIC XDDD".
In actuality you're just an unfunny idiot trying too hard.
>B-B-BUT IT'S OKAY BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT AND THAT'S WHY WE'RE DOING IT LOL RITE GUIZE? IT'S GOOD BECAUSE WE KNOW IT'S BAD XD
No. You're just attempting to justify a guilty pleasure/save face.
You're not fooling anyone (apart from yourself). You're not being ironic. Ironically, you're just posting shit attempting to masquerade as irony.
And no, this post isn't intended to be "a whole new/superior/cleverly disguised level of irony which satirizes those who dislike/disapprove of you/this cancerous board"/"ironically unironic", it's just pointing out the obvious which, ironically, you can't see and/or accept.
I can categorically & undeniably guaranty that if you introduced this board to any sane regular Joe, they'd immediately laugh at and/or disassociate themselves from you. You'd desperately attempt to rationalize their response as crude ignorance ("TOP KLEK THEY JUST DON'T GEDDIT XD WEW WATA NEWBZ0R HUEHUEHUE"), ironically, however, they do understand but they're just correctly acknowledging you're a faggot who's pathetically attempting to be a "clever" special snowflake with a "whimsical & childish yet sharp, ironic, uniquely absurd & esoteric - yet ironically relateable - sense of humour" & responding appropriately.
Feel free to respond with more "ironic"/"ironically unironic" inanity which proves my entire point, then kill yourself.
>>
>>3991934
Isn't it the other way around desu?
>>
>>3992617
Why did you post a resume this is not biz
>>
>>3992617
I'm sorry, do you think this is funny? Just ironically copy-pasting a massive condescending rant? That's funny? That's your idea of a joke? Don't make me laugh (in contempt of you, not because I find you amusing). There's more to proper comedy than this nonsense and I for one, am appalled that this site, once known for its creativity and production of truly original content, has now fallen this low.

Comedy requires a certain finesse that you evidently don't possess. It's all about the mastery of timing, surprising and even shocking the audience... and here you are, making the exact same thread, with the exact same wording, with the exact same image, for what is probably the fifth or sixth time today. Do you think you're witty? You're not: you're just a stupid boy. That same stupid boy who tried persistently to be the class clown in the fifth grade, who kept shouting inanities at the most inappropriate times, and who never quite understood that his classmates weren't laughing with him, but at him. You're not clever, you're a little chimp who always tried too hard.

That's why you were bullied back then. That's why I'm bullying you now. You're tone-deaf, a semi-autistic child who can't comprehend that there's a time and place for everything, and who always says the wrong thing at the wrong time. That's why you have no friends or girlfriend, and never will.
>>
>>3992628
I'm sorry, do you think this is funny? Just ironically copy-pasting a massive condescending rant? That's funny? That's your idea of a joke? Don't make me laugh (in contempt of you, not because I find you amusing). There's more to proper comedy than this nonsense and I for one, am appalled that this site, once known for its creativity and production of truly original content, has now fallen this low.

Comedy requires a certain finesse that you evidently don't possess. It's all about the mastery of timing, surprising and even shocking the audience... and here you are, making the exact same thread, with the exact same wording, with the exact same image, for what is probably the fifth or sixth time today. Do you think you're witty? You're not: you're just a stupid boy. That same stupid boy who tried persistently to be the class clown in the fifth grade, who kept shouting inanities at the most inappropriate times, and who never quite understood that his classmates weren't laughing with him, but at him. You're not clever, you're a little chimp who always tried too hard.

That's why you were bullied back then. That's why I'm bullying you now. You're tone-deaf, a semi-autistic child who can't comprehend that there's a time and place for everything, and who always says the wrong thing at the wrong time. That's why you have no friends or girlfriend, and never will.
>>
>>3991895
[sboiler] succ tbh [/sboiler]
>>
File: kruisiging_lastman2_1200.jpg (354 KB, 1774x1200) Image search: [Google]
kruisiging_lastman2_1200.jpg
354 KB, 1774x1200
friendly reminder that Jesus Christ of nazareth was crucified for your sins and wrongdoings. if you do not accept him as your lord and savior you choose to suffer in hell for all eternity.
>>
>>3991933
dubble bubble *<:^)
>>
File: Spinoza compresesion.jpg (27 KB, 1377x1600) Image search: [Google]
Spinoza compresesion.jpg
27 KB, 1377x1600
>>3992660
Curse you, foolish evangelic! Doest thou who believeth in him dying for our sins not see what bleak future thou are propagating? Can not the man who is free from sin by means of another therefore dying do whatever he damn well pleases? And doeth thath noth propoth that whatever he may do, be it sin or nòt, shall be free of consequence? What worth than does morality even hold? What value could there be in being a good man? What in being nice? Is it not far more christian and true to the faith to strive towards the same martyrdom of niceness that JC himselth embodieth? Amen, truly it ith!
>>
File: nice frog7.png (99 KB, 307x387) Image search: [Google]
nice frog7.png
99 KB, 307x387
>>3991895
true [s4s]quatch detected
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 213x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 213x320
My leg do burning
>>
>>3991890
You don't "see everything". That's a troll pasta. The point is to imitate 4chan. However, since 4chan now also imitates itself, it has to imitate that too, and we're very quickly on a wild ride of self-aware ironic shitposting. Nothing makes sense. Some people use it to force memes, some people like me just like the absurd humour.
>>
>>3991895
This tbh fam

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
don't make me beat your fucking ass you little prick
>>
File: panic-markhaertl-4641658653.jpg (97 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
panic-markhaertl-4641658653.jpg
97 KB, 640x427
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.