[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is pathetic. [s4s] is pathetic. This is not "good old"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: 1448905233572.png (259 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
1448905233572.png
259 KB, 800x670
This is pathetic.
[s4s] is pathetic. This is not "good old" /b/, this board is drier than ever. Just look at the current threads. There's almost nothing noteworthy or interesting to read or comedic.
Why does this even go on? Oooh, I poast thread of aother funneh-sounding food-type item! I use :^) because its so funny and YOU GOT DUBS AGAIN NICE. Even though this guy's post was hilarious and promoted interaction, he said the word "fuck" in it so I'm just going to respond with "rude gb2 >>>/b/" that'll show him and improve the quality of this board! I think I'll post another "maymay" because it's so funny right??? LOL I changed the spelling of a word to add the letters 'lel' or 'kek' in them haha. Or maybe I'll just make a retarded one-word reply like "pel", because that adds so much quality to this great board. LET'S JUST KEEP REPEATING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER LOL HE POSTED TOPLELKEKDOGE!!!!
I've been here since the evening of March 31st, 2013, and it's astounding to see the rate at which this board degraded from something interesting that made me laugh to this utter garbage.
You're not shitposting, you're just posting shit.
>>
pel
>>
>>3988235
so negative :^(

sounds like u need da SUCC
>>
I like the awoo and anime threads because they distract me from my loneliness with images of cute girls
>>
>>3988235
ebin pasda :DD
>>
File: pel_spide.png (30 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
pel_spide.png
30 KB, 500x393
>>3988242
+spide
>>
File: gem.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
gem.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>>
File: Channel Art.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Channel Art.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>3988235
I think someone need the succ
>>
>>3988235
rude gb2 >>>/b/
>>
>>3988235
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>3988235
oh, look
it's this thread again
insert thing about viewing s4s through the interface
>>
>>3989071
>>3989146
He said [s4s] not /s4s/
that pasta makes no sense here
fugging newfigs wew
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 303x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 303x303
op you dont know shit your talking about
>>
>>3989149
See? This is what happens when you watch meme-raladed movies too much. The disc/tape gets fugged up.
>>
File: cartoon_baby.jpg (20 KB, 355x358) Image search: [Google]
cartoon_baby.jpg
20 KB, 355x358
y ru hav 2b mene? >:^\
>>
>>3988235
you are very very cuck tbh fam smh
>>
File: Image.gif (66 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
Image.gif
66 KB, 800x670
You're wrong, OP. This is good. This is as good as it gets. Get used to it.
>>
>>3988235
new meme
le saliva poo
>>
>>3988235
#RUDE >:^( gb2 >>>/b/ tbh lad
>>
>>3988235
lol do you even lift
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.