[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After 11 years of browsing 4chan I finally get what /s4s/ is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 102414419-1.jpg (9 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
102414419-1.jpg
9 KB, 300x199
After 11 years of browsing 4chan I finally get what /s4s/ is about.
All the posts and threads didn't make any sense to me.
I had no fucking clue what the whole thing with the "repeating digits" was about.
I didn't understand why people post pictures of pink girls or poorly drawn faces everyday. until...

Until I read this article my grandson sent me via SMS today.
It was memes for the whole time! Can you believe it?
top kik

Related article:
http://netforbeginners.about.com/od/weirdwebculture/f/What-Is-an-Internet-Meme.htm
>>
>A meme (rhymes with "team")
They obviously got it wrong, because meme rhymes with kiwi

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>3987072
kek
>>
>>3987073
Now you did it.
Thanks for making me giggle
>>
>>3987072
>It was memes the whole time!
I'm in a library and has to hold it in I was laughing so hard.
>>
>>3987072
You seem to be posting through the /s4s/ interface, this doesn't show orange posts, posts with letters or emoji in their identity numbers, or posts by super-swag lord. This means you probably are very confused. I just looked at the board using the /s4s/ interface and I couldn't even follow what was happening! Upgrade to the [s4s] interface.

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>3987073
Im team meme, the other way is me-me that sounds dum-dum
>>
>>3987627
Youre right.
Team Meme sounds kooler :)
>>
File: meme.png (64 KB, 956x445) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
64 KB, 956x445
>>
>>3987652
I've never visited this tumblr place tbh.
But from what I hear about it it's pretty gay.
:7
>>
Trips ITT?? :0
>>
>>3987667
Off by one bby :^(
>>
>>3987662
me to, I think I found these boards before bookface and that was it, stick with what you know never try anything new
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.