[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if meduca drinks homu pee, and then meduca pees. is that that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
if meduca drinks homu pee, and then meduca pees. is that that regular meduca pee or meduca + homu pee? would the concentration of each pee be balanced or would one be more concentrated the other?

what about the taste? would one taste of one meguca pee overpower the other, or would it be a proportionate fusion of the taste of homu pee and meduka pee?
>>
>>3984339

come on, Im eat breakfas
>>
>>3984341
im an alcohol
>>
>>3984339
I want them to pee in my mouth
>>
File: 1398703690886.jpg (572 KB, 2882x1622) Image search: [Google]
1398703690886.jpg
572 KB, 2882x1622
>>3984339
Well, pee is basically junk. Stuff the body doesn't need or can't convert.
If meduca drinks homu's pee the junk should add up.
I think the taste can overpower the other but it depends on what each of them ate and drank.
But since it's pretty much just concentrated piss it should be quite intense.
>>
>>3984341
Nothing bad about a nice cup of joyful magical girl pee in the morning. Fills me with disposition and energy. :")
>>
File: 383.jpg (63 KB, 475x513) Image search: [Google]
383.jpg
63 KB, 475x513
mfw i see this thread
>>
>>3984356
She's so cute, her poop must be pink and taste like strawberry.
>>
What's the science behind this?
>>
BY THE THUMBNAIL IN THE CATALOG I THOUGHT THE LOLI WAS IN LABOR AND THE BABY'S HEAD WAS CROWNING.

I WAS DISAPPOINTED, THAT'S MY FETISH

(SORRY FOR ALL CAPS)
>>
bumping this highly important and scientific thread
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 832x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 832x800
>>3984339
NOT SO NICE
>>
File: 1449683159444.jpg (161 KB, 752x1062) Image search: [Google]
1449683159444.jpg
161 KB, 752x1062
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.