[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jewish people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
Jewish people
>>
>>3977502
They're alright. Ever had latkes? Good stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 1200x800
>>3977502
>>
>>3977502
>>3977503
unenlightened individuals detected
>>
america invented computers
>>
>>3977504
That's true you know.
>>
File: Untitled.png (292 KB, 590x686) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
292 KB, 590x686
Jewish people.
>>
>>3977513
what are you implying here and should I be nervous
>>
>>3977512
Which is why I posted it.
>>
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 1200x800
>>
File: image.jpg (277 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277 KB, 1200x800
>>
>>3977521
It's good to know your place in the world.
>>
File: elbot.gif (227 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
elbot.gif
227 KB, 400x300
>>3977517
Jewish people.
>>
>>3977502
Madoka is honestly the worst spin off in the Bury Pink franchise I've ever seen.

First; her skin isn't even pink
Then they relocated her pink to her hair but where did the blue go? Her eyes too.

And the replaced her bows with ribbons. I get they needed unique easy to animate designs for the anime audience to relate to but this is too far. Also changed her name to Madoka?? Guess they had to call her something more 'normal' and an 'actual name'

second they made nice girl's friend a major character; why? they pulled the plot of thin hair when there there was plenty of material already that I would have loved to see animated, like bury pink gril's quest to slay the dragon of Apartheid.

All in all, Madoka feels more like a poor imitation anime designed to appeal to people unfamiliar to the franchise rather than made by someone who cares about her as a character. However, they did add something I liked, which is the character Sayaka, and I welcome her addition to the 'nice girl' franchise. They also added a dog who could turn into swiss cheese which was pretty cool

Overall I rate this show, 8/10, it's terrible recommend only if you like dogs
>>
>>3977535
.........ok..........
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.