[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here likes to pretend to be really angry and losing your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: frogg.jpg (191 KB, 1024x1000) Image search: [Google]
frogg.jpg
191 KB, 1024x1000
who here likes to pretend to be really angry and losing your sh*t on other boards when ur really just laughin because like WHO would actually be this angry lmao
>>
>>3965910
I do. While based off of a personal peeve, I like to flaunt a declaration of genocide on geese, AKA THE WORST BIRDS TO EXIST
>>
>>3965914
calm down. no need to get angry about something so unimportant
>>
>>3965914
lol GLM GOOES LIVES MATTERS

jk is haet thos gooses
>>
I was about to make a thread dedicated to this, but fuck it.

I am here to make an announcement about a specific namefag.

Chemical Man is a faggot. Not only does he waste his time jerking off to his Megaman robot OC, he also has a superiority complex which makes him the biggest shit streak in Pokemon Clover's entire development team, maybe even the entire board of /vp/. The best example of this autist's destructive power is the fact that he became a mod on /thecloverclubroom/ in le unlimited numberchan because hey, why not? Think that's okay? He then used that power to get what he wants. Banning people who didn't even violate rules, deleting threads that he merely doesn't like, and overall making a total jackass of himself. Yet, he's violating the rules whenever he has the chance and nobody ever decides to stop him.

Outside of that board, however, he's a great contribution to Clover's shitposting, something that the project has been trying to avoid for so long. What does he do to make up for it? Two or three ugly arcade sprites that are only there to supposedly make it more "pretty"? A Pokemon sprite that not only wasn't even confirmed, but was also too lazy to shade? God, what a self-important loser. The only thing that saved him from falling into the depths of obscurity is joining in on the Avidraco shenanigans. That's right, shitposting more will help him from being a complete nobody! Bravo! Not only does he prove himself as nearly useless and undeserving, but he's also so insecure that he has to bully an infamous, unrelevant tripfag just to feel better about himself.

TL;DR He's a useless cunt who thinks that he has the higher title because of being a moderator in an off-website board and making fun of others.
>>
>>3965923
Well, birds ARE important for the ecosystem, though the annoying lawn-stealing geese are pains in my bum

>>3965926
I see someone else shares in my slight aggression
>>
>>3965927
I get your post and all but one thing is missing:
Where are the dubs? I don't see a single dubs in your post. Maybe you should have thought about getting dubs before you posted this angry tirade on the internet buddy.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.