[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wait... are those $2.5k /lb truffles from oregon or france? (they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 20151201_103854.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
20151201_103854.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2560
wait... are those $2.5k /lb truffles from oregon or france?
(they're from france just they are bad at revising their signs...)
i buy like shiitake mushrooms there but holy fug some mushrooms can be extremely expensive. the infused oils are as far as i'd go. i have no clue what i'd do with fresh truffles, wherever they are from.
>>
lulu why is the black rocks so expansive?!?!?!
>>
>>3963454
That's the price of living fancy
>>
>>3963454
i think their xpensive cuz they are made with puppies
>>
>>3963611 [Dubs]
nice
>>
>>3963618
Nah, they're expensive because they can't be farmed
>>
>>3963454
how many pounds did you end up getting?

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
what's those marks on the squares
>>
>>3963624
pretty sure their made witha animalls
>>
*puts one in my pocket*
heh dont mind me just doign whats rightt
>>
>>3963632
they're fungus found in the wild
>>
>>3963635
but why, why cannot you grow the fungus within your own personal location
>>
>>3963644
It needs a very specific combination of alkalinity and tree roots
>>
Lolo makes my boner grow
>>
I'm pretty sure its also because of the risk/reward. Basically they are hard to find since they grow underground and use pigs to sniff around and find them. The farmer has to let the pig find it, then snatch it from the pig before it eats it or bait it away with a slice of apple. and they grow in small quantities.

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>3963658
that's epic....
>>
>>3963652
>very specific
If the truffle brothers can create psychedelic truffles, why not these truffles?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.