[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello i are a young 420 weedsmoking quikscopper today i did bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 1536x2048
Hello i are a young 420 weedsmoking quikscopper today i did bad thing to get weed witch turend out to be oregano.
Are i gay?
What to doo?
>>
>>3962697
Ya, only gay guys don't inspect the weed before they hand over the money.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 500x752) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 500x752
Hello im a nice gentleman like yourself thats why im posting this photo of my self to give you comfort.
As a responsible recreational user of freebase coca leaf extracts i have given oral sex to males many times to acquire my daily needs but i never doubt my sexuality.
Its not homosexual its simple economics thats my motto.
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 125x93
warning if u read this text u will be raped and killed to death by a photato. Photato was only 1 month old when fat brony decided to make homemade photato chips coverd with cheese photato died that day but his spirit is stuck on earth becose fat brony did not finish photato chips now his spirit is stuck on earth until every fat brony dead
>>
>>3962712
Freebase coca leaf extract=crack?
>>
File: image.jpg (919 KB, 1532x2052) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
919 KB, 1532x2052
*its the door*
>>
File: 1444410518788.jpg (16 KB, 387x418) Image search: [Google]
1444410518788.jpg
16 KB, 387x418
>>3962697
>>3962697
>>3962697
OP's meme is a forgery!
Arrest him!
>>
>>3963051
I prefer the term freebase coca leaf extract i think the term crack brings disgrace to respective users of this recreational illicit pharmaceutical substance.
>>
>>3962697
did you fuck teenage jessica alba after smoking the oregano
>>
>>3963225
Yes anal very good.
>>
>>3963225
>>3963287
please keep in mind that this is a family friendly board.
>>
Oregano is smoked exclusively by faggots OP
FAGOT ALART
Get that PARSLEY mate
THat's thw at where the good shit is
Gottra get the right spiuces you know

OIL HGIM UP
>>
File: pew pew.png (30 KB, 699x688) Image search: [Google]
pew pew.png
30 KB, 699x688
>>
Any1 here injeckt khus?
>>
File: 065271b.jpg (57 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
065271b.jpg
57 KB, 600x400
>>3963432
>>3963432
>>
>>3964310
I nirvana'd so hard u could call me the foo fyturs
>>
SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS
>>
>>3964588
Starvation lies with the jews couse they are selfish theifs and they will steal your food
>>
>>3964588
>>3964855
Double dubbs
>>
>>3962697
I can relate my dealer once gave me pop rocks instead of meth
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 250x240
>>
>>3963098
>mfw no one remember s Highdad anymore
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
>>3962697
No ure not gay ure just bicurius
>>
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 1536x2048
Meet scruffy the misunderstood teenager.
>>
SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS SALVATION LIES WITH THE JEWS13
>>
>>3965420
that would be hilarious to smoke
>>
File: popping_candy_under_foreskin.jpg (99 KB, 620x792) Image search: [Google]
popping_candy_under_foreskin.jpg
99 KB, 620x792
>>3965844
>>
>>3965844
Nice dubs.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.