[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lemwald Crasterton was a British gentleman with only 9 fingers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: jj.jpg (47 KB, 600x614) Image search: [Google]
jj.jpg
47 KB, 600x614
Lemwald Crasterton was a British gentleman with only 9 fingers.
>>
He smoked a pipe.
>>
>>3962055
I checked these dubs.
>>
He was given a tea kettle at the age of 6 and by the age of 9 he was brewing tea for himself and his family.
>>
His favorite pizza's perriwinkle

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
He has a cork collection
>>
He gave a considerable amount of gold doubloons to charity
>>
He was born in 1862
>>
He could dance a jig that would put you right on your flompers
>>
Three times out of six Ol' Lemmy would get you right when you wasn't expectin' it
>>
I gave Lemwald my first born son
>>
He takes full responsibility for Indiana Jones and Temple of Doom
>>
File: absolutely impressive.jpg (121 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
absolutely impressive.jpg
121 KB, 600x450
>>3962066
>>3962077
checked, nice

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
He was the first person to discover the planet Mars
>>
He won the Legendary International Award for Bravery in 2006, 2009, and again in 2013
>>
The inventor of marbles was once quoted as saying, "Lemwald could easily lift a double decker bus if he was so inclined to."
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.