[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl: am I pretty? Boy: no Girl: do you even want to be with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_20150815_101219.jpg (136 KB, 571x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150815_101219.jpg
136 KB, 571x800
Girl: am I pretty? Boy: no Girl: do you even want to be with me forever?rnBoy: nornGirl: do you even like me?rnBoy: nornGirl: would you cry if I walked awayrnBoy: nornShe'd heard enough and was hurt... She walked away with tears in her eyesrnThe boy grabbed her armrnBoy: you're not pretty...... You're beautifulrnBoy: i don't want to be with you forever..... I need to be with you foreverrnBoy: i don't like you...... I love yournBoy: i wouldn't cry if you walked away...... I die if you walked awayrnBoy whispered: please stay with mernGirl: i willrn*tonight at midnight your true love will realize he/she loves yourn*something good will happen to you at 1-4pmrn*tomorrow it could happen anywhere!rn*get ready for the shock of your life!rn*if you don't repost this to 5other comments...... You will have badluck in relationships for the next 10yearsWARNING IF YOU STOP READING YOU WILL DIE TONIGHT. Hi I'm Mike. I'm 11 years old but I'm dead now. I had no friends... If you do not post this to 20 pictures you will die tonight at exactly 11:59pm. DON'T BELIEVE ME? A guy named Jake read this and laughed later that night I took a knife from his kitchen and stabbed him to death. You don't wanna be Jake do you? A girl named Sandra posted it to only 10 pictures SILLY GIRL SHE'S ONLY 11 BUT OH WELL. That day she saw me and ran to her grandma's house... She asked her could she use her bathroom READ ! This isnt fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or im sorry 11 min. ยท Vind ik leuk Step 1- kiss your handrnStep 2- say your crushes namernStep 3- close your handrnStep 4- say a week dayrnStep 5- say your namernStep 6- open your handrnStep 7- repost this to 15 othe
>>
File: IMG_20150815_100702.jpg (200 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150815_100702.jpg
200 KB, 1191x670
Aha minion is funny
>>
[spoiler minion will kill u you ][/spoiler]
>>
Minion is cute! CUTE!
>>
File: 2015-08-16_19_32_25.gif (887 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-16_19_32_25.gif
887 KB, 480x480
Frog
>>
File: 20151123_174252.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20151123_174252.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
Mods pin this shit.
>>
gurl was walkin2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode.

she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr"

he said "NO.."
da gurl cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came on the sine.

boy was cryin and went to pic up her body.

she was ded.

he whispered 2 her corpse "I ment 2 sey i will luv u FIVE-ever..." (dat mean he luv her moar den 4evr)

xxx~*...LIKE DIS IF U CRY EVRY TIME...~*xxx
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.