[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#fortune
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 511.jpg (5 KB, 500x202) Image search: [Google]
511.jpg
5 KB, 500x202
if you even but what because you never even would just because it was because you even said that and just was always because I don't even so you don't even know since of then but then you even would because you should after even doing that thing if you ever even were even doing it lmao

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>3959818
pew pew
>>
>>3959822
lawl gud twos
>>
>>3959818
lol that ar is retarted!!! haha
>>
>>3959962
no u, that is my faeborit gun
>>
>>3959818
got enough ammo sunshine?
>>
#fortune
>>
>>3959818
Nice post, friend. Let me tell you something about myself. I'm a 45 year old male, and I live alone. Well, not completely alone, I have a cat named Binkers. I was sitting on my couch reading Jitterbug Perfume, drinking my favorite scotch Laphroaig, and Binkers cam up next to me and sat on my lap. I was crushed because the day before was Binkers' birthday and I had forgotten to make him a cake. With age, comes mental fog I suppose. I was at work late so I didn't have time to bake, so today I had decided to make him something special. He was on my lap, so still sitting on the couch I leaned and pulled my special out of the preheated oven to return to my seat and present what was leaned over and grabbed from my preheated oven to present. Binkers look at me and smiled a smile that encouraged enough space to accept my preheated oven special from my seat leaned from the oven. Binkers was now smiling. "My leaned preheated oven special gift from a couch leaned to preheated oven," Binkers knew all along.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.