[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is my "MFW" reaction when it feels so lonely here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: ShinjiChair.png (63 KB, 271x267) Image search: [Google]
ShinjiChair.png
63 KB, 271x267
This is my "MFW" reaction when it feels so lonely here when you don't post. Yes, I'm talking about you.
>>
>>3959520
bugger off m8 will ya
>>
>>3959522
tsunyandere dubs
>>
I miss Tsuua.
>>
At first I was like "Yuji Sakai, who is this guy?"

Then I was like "LOL Yuji Sakai! He sure posts a lot."

But finally I was like "uuggghhh, Yuji Sakai. Again? He needs to get a life."

Sorry as this upsets you as I'm starting to believe that this isn't just some internet persona you post as for the lulz. I'm a little worried you're being genuine and that truly scares me. If that is the case I hope you seek some professional help as you obviously have a lot of issues that [s4s] is not going to be able to help you deal with.
>>
>>3959529
please don't tell me you're being serious
>>
>>3959532
this tbh
>>
>>3959529
The Knights Party already has your number, kiddo. You're days are le numbered
>>
>>3959529
Next time you post something like that, make sure to at the very least get dubs.
>>
>>3959544
lol nice dub's for the win. your "MFW" reaction when you talked about dub's and then got dub's in that same post
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.