[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
feels thread /s4s/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: mayy.jpg (373 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
mayy.jpg
373 KB, 2592x1944
>be me 3 years ago
>had fucked up every relationship I had with my friends
>I used to lie to boost my self-esteem because I was beta AF
>eventually everybody found out and I was left alone
>I didn't get out of my house for 3 years (except for school)
>I had a dog that was 7 years old at this point.I liked her,but I was not very attached to it.
>May (my dog's name) somehow sensed I fucked up with life and was standing right next to me everyday,every minute
>Decide to give May more attention
>We went for long walks in the countryside (she loved running and skipping around like a little goat)
>One night she even protected me from a junky who tried to sell me heroin and stuff
>fast forward to a month ago
>I woke up one morning but I didn't hear her bark
>went to give her the morning hugs as usual
>she looked like she was depressed
>I proceeded to pet her and noticed she had lost like 6 kilos
>She was not looking at me in the eyes
>I took a peek at her eyeballs and the white part(idk how it's called) was yellow
>like,really yellow
>My mom came close to me and gave me a hug,saying that she went to the doctor with May and she was diagnosed with cancer
>the same evening we went to another doctor who specialized in dogos with cancer
>did a hypersound exam,said her kidney was completely destroyed and we should inject her with glycose
>got May in the car as fast as I could
>at this point she couldn't move a muscle
>mom was driving and I was sitting in the back,struggling to keep May in my arms(she was a pretty large dog)
>she took a big breath and her heart just...stopped
>Everything I held dear was in this dog. She was my whole life,she made me forget how huge of an asshole I am. She made me a better person.
>be now
>the house feels empty. Me and my sister are considering to buy a new dog because my mother looks depressed,feels like she lost a child.

What do,/s4s/ ?
(Sorry for my english at some points lads,it's not my native language)
>>
who are you quoting?
>>
Myself mate,this is a personal experience. Any advice?
>>
>>3959321
watch anime
>>
File: 1441972969451.jpg (83 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
1441972969451.jpg
83 KB, 384x313
who originally said this??
>>
My dog died from cancer,I don't wanna get cancer too.
>>
sorry OP but it is your fault you fed the dog low quality food from GMO sources and this caused your dog to get cancer so it's your fault

you can place some of the blame on the pro-GMO industry in general and the chemical and pharma companies but in the end, the blame rests on your shoulders unless your parents were the ones feeding the dog, then they are just as much to blame

learn something from this and don't buy dog food that has euthanized pets and GMO grain garbage in it and dont take your dog in for shots and drugs and then your dog will not get cancer so think about it you dumb shit
>>
File: 1411080605021.jpg (161 KB, 860x1200) Image search: [Google]
1411080605021.jpg
161 KB, 860x1200
anime tbh
>>
I fed my dog Royal Canin man,I don't think that it had to do with its food. The doctor said it's something with the atmosphere and that many dogs die due to that.
>>
>>3959321
good advice click below
>>>/r9k/
>>>/adv/
>>
I'll start a thread there as well Yuji,thanks mate.
>>
File: chat.gif (439 KB, 269x202) Image search: [Google]
chat.gif
439 KB, 269x202
>>3959321
thanks for the post friendo. {s4s} is not good with advice but we are good at funposting. this was tumit's advice to me
>>
>>3959366
Royal canin uses GMO soy, chicken feathers, GMO corn and other things dogs should not eat.

Keith Levy, president of Royal Canin said "We're not focused on ingredients, but on outcomes for pets. We can deliver great protein with soy, or with other ingredients". Soy protein is the worst form of protein you could possibly feed your dog and causes cancer and other major problems. Why do you think pets all over are getting cancer, heart disease, liver disease, digestive problems?
>>
OP these threads are not welcome on [s4s]. Take it somewhere else, maybe /r9k/.

Hope it gets better, cheers.
>>
>>3959321
OP I think you should give everyone an apology.
First you lie to everyone you know and then you kill your pet. I think it's rude to come here and brag about such bad manners.
>>
>>3959321
Stopped reading at f*ck. Check your privilege on the way out, >>>/b/ >>>/reddit9k/.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.