[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In this thread: we say mean things to and about Gippo Dudee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
In this thread: we say mean things to and about Gippo Dudee

examples: "Gippo Dudee eats poo poo", "Gippo Dudee is an african-american", "back to reddit with you Gippo Dudee" and so on
>>
oh I see, you ignore this thread because you're scared of him and brainwashed by him

start thinking independently. don't fear. together we can crush Gippo Dudee. say it anon!!!
>>
>>3958740
current gippo is a fucking piece of unfunny uninteresting trash tarnishing gippo dudee's reputation. 'because racecar' like a fucking idiot. 'bby' this 'bby' that because he can't manage to carry on the gippo dudee legacy in a meaningful way. maybe i'll try my hand at it. the whole board will exclaim, 'the new gippo dudee imposter is impossibly amazing!' and the australian formula-1-watching failure will just waste away in his stinky room and get forgotten. wanna strangle that useless n*gga
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 414x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 414x414
Gippo dude needs to learn who these guys are:

"These brothers within the picture infiltrated a compound full of ISIS muslims and gunned them down like fucking badasses. They then found a time machine inside the compound and proceeded to singlehandedly wipe out the Nazi armies, free the Jews, and disembowel Hitler. They travelled further back in time and ass-raped the British army during the Revolutionary War. They said themselves that Washington himself had a tear in his eye from the pride he felt. He was so proud that he agreed to be sacrificed so he may transfer his soul into the body of an eagle. The brothers took the eagle, went back to the present time, and took a selfie with George Washington the eagle. They then supposedly disappeared into an explosion of fire and beautiful white women before disappearing into the sunset."
>>
>>3958787
that's exactly what I meant. also sweet subsequent fore!'s
>>
anime
>>
>>3958797
this guy gets it
>>
>>3958833
this guy gets dubs
>>
>>3958740
>>3958780
>>3958787
>>3958792
>>3958792
Fuck you :^)
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.