[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SPOILER ALERT SUNSHINE MAKES YOU HAPPY yes believe it or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 7
File: maho.jpg (35 KB, 350x414) Image search: [Google]
maho.jpg
35 KB, 350x414
SPOILER ALERT

SUNSHINE MAKES YOU HAPPY

yes believe it or not humans are still considered an animal, and while some of us might not frolick around in the beautiful fresh air and instead resort to shoving our meatbodies into metal death traps and barrel down highways at extremely high speeds only to get to our cubicle jobs where we cram ourselves into tiny suffocating cubicles, frantically beating our maldeveloped flesh tendrils onto keyboards to produce works of data that feed the corporate/banker owned society of data mining and planet devouring consumerism, WE STILL NEED SUNSHINE

as everyone stays indoors running through the pre-designed video game cheese mazes, each second of sunshine is a wasted moment of god given beautiful life giving sunshine

ever wonder why little children draw sunshines with smily faces? little kids get it man. they are smarter than us.

[S] [O] [L] [A] [R]
>>
File: 1447880962137.jpg (289 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1447880962137.jpg
289 KB, 640x480
>>3958027
maho~
>>
wow i never knew this because i am retarded
>>
File: tribute.jpg (7 KB, 130x180) Image search: [Google]
tribute.jpg
7 KB, 130x180
>>3958027
I have been analysing this post for days and I think it might have something to do with the moon?
>>
File: 1430596220739.jpg (119 KB, 688x730) Image search: [Google]
1430596220739.jpg
119 KB, 688x730
>>3958027
>>
File: doubles guy wearing glasses.jpg (23 KB, 377x351) Image search: [Google]
doubles guy wearing glasses.jpg
23 KB, 377x351
>>3958033
>>3958055
nice dubs
>>
File: 2015-11-17 00.21.59.png (404 KB, 1034x616) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-17 00.21.59.png
404 KB, 1034x616
>>3958055
>55
dubs
nice
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 414x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 414x414
Looking at this post, it really only has one comparison:

"These brothers within the picture infiltrated a compound full of ISIS muslims and gunned them down like fucking badasses. They then found a time machine inside the compound and proceeded to singlehandedly wipe out the Nazi armies, free the Jews, and disembowel Hitler. They travelled further back in time and ass-raped the British army during the Revolutionary War. They said themselves that Washington himself had a tear in his eye from the pride he felt. He was so proud that he agreed to be sacrificed so he may transfer his soul into the body of an eagle. The brothers took the eagle, went back to the present time, and took a selfie with George Washington the eagle. They then supposedly disappeared into an explosion of fire and beautiful white women before disappearing into the sunset."
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.