[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has [s4s] turned into shit now? look! it's just 9/11 and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: main page.png (866 KB, 1564x796) Image search: [Google]
main page.png
866 KB, 1564x796
has [s4s] turned into shit now?
look! it's just 9/11 and more discussing crap

WHAT. WENT. WRONG?.
>>
>>3954361
I get your post and all but one thing is missing:
Where are the dubs? I don't see a single dubs in your post. Maybe you should have thought about getting dubs before you posted this angry tirade on the internet buddy.
>>
Pull out my nine
Cock it one time
Put it right up on the side of my head
Should I let me live
Or should I pull
The trigger and fill
Myself full of lead
Am I really ready for suicide
I know and I wanna just go there
But if it's not what I think it is
What if they won't let me flow there
What if they won't let me keep me your number
Outside when I'm ready to fall now
I guess I just gotta straight come
And drop you a bone when it's time to all out
I'm trippin and clippin and flippin
The niggas that wanna ride up and get bucked out
Bitches be talkin that shit
But they suckin my dick
In the end they get fucked out
Niggas that fuck with they G
They must love to get hauled off in hearses
They don't understand I'm the man
And I'm droppin these deadly ass verses
>>
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>3954383
>21 hidden threads
What a fucking sperglord.
>>
>>3954361
nothing is wrong

the tumult of memes spirals on, new memes supplanting the old, but s4s is still a nice board and frogposters are still dumb
>>
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>3954361
stop talking shit about my thread, I'll rek u mate
>>
File: 1448773077937.png (514 KB, 591x591) Image search: [Google]
1448773077937.png
514 KB, 591x591
>>
I agree with you OP, this board is turning like a new /b/, we need to save [s4s]
>>
File: 075622.jpg (87 KB, 572x596) Image search: [Google]
075622.jpg
87 KB, 572x596
>>3954394
94, nice!
>>
File: arnold.jpg (158 KB, 495x342) Image search: [Google]
arnold.jpg
158 KB, 495x342
top meme
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.