[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"The last word."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 400x267
The user with the last comment WINS!

The Catch: To have a chance of winning by getting the last comment, you must START or JOIN an argument against another user in this thread.

The last comment must also have at least FIVE SENTENCES that aren't gibberish, otherwise they cannot win.

As to any other rules: There are none.

Let's see who gets "The Last Word!"

BEGIN!!!
>>
>>3954104
But I don't like arguments. My social anxiety usually take into effect after them.
>>
>>3954109

You think YOU have social anxiety. My mother beats me senseless every time I look confident in front of another person.

Who the fuck do you think has SOCIAL ANXIETY NOW asshat!
>>
>>3954118
hey listen up rudefig I don't think you need to use this many badwords to be respected. I advise and urge you to reconsider your hatred towards this person.

I also think you might be the rudest rudefig in this board right now.

Please reconsider your life decisions.
>>
>>3954118
Well, I have aspergers, a version of autism, a genetic disability which hampers social communication, so to each their own, I guess.
>>
>>3954109
it is unfortunate that the modern colloquialism of "argument" is equal to yelling opinions at others. i believe OP uses the traditional form of argument here, which simply means a civilized debate between two persons
>>
>>3954155
Well that sounds fine and dandy. So, what shall we debate?
>>
>>3954158
le memes
>>
>>3954158

The overexcess of the Catholic Church and the scandals that have rocked it as of late. I'm an atheist, so maybe I'm a bit biased, but I think such an institution needs to be reeled in. But then you encounter it's incredible power over our daily lives. Don't get me wrong: It's not an inherently an evil institution. I highly doubt that Jesus would have wanted it to turn out this way.
>>
>>3954183
I don't think Jesus even had much of a desire for a great global church. His teachings were more "Follow me" and less "Let's listen to the priest and then forget about religion for a week"
>>
>>3954183
...Let's discuss something more lighthearted, like >>3954173

So, have we come to an age where we can engage enemies in meme-based combat? With the IS duck images, I say we have.
>>
File: sijdjjjjj.png (144 KB, 393x261) Image search: [Google]
sijdjjjjj.png
144 KB, 393x261
>>
>>3954104
lol
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.