[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE! WE ARE MONITORING YOU! VERY CLOSELY!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: eye of ancient room.jpg (19 KB, 226x239) Image search: [Google]
eye of ancient room.jpg
19 KB, 226x239
YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE!

WE ARE MONITORING YOU! VERY CLOSELY! VERY CAREFULLY!
>>
DONT LOOK AT ME
>>
File: 1381833208928.png (124 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1381833208928.png
124 KB, 600x800
>>3953676
you like watching me anon?
>>
you've come to the wrong place. This is [s4s]. Youre looking for the Reddit group 4chan
>>
>>3953685

NO. YOU ARE ACTING VERY WANTONLY AND RUDELY IN A PUBLIC PLACE!

WE WILL PUT YOU ON THE LIST!
>>
>>3953691
No you are! Anime cade girl must air out her butte regularly or it will get worms. It's very insensitive of you to sexualize her personal cares.

You are RUDE
You do not belong here
Please go back to >>>/b/
>>
>>3953708

SHE CAN DO SUCH PERSONAL HYGENE AT HOME. IN A PRIVATE PLACE. WITH THE WINDOWS DRAWN.

TO DO IT IN PUBLIC SHOES SHE IS WHAT YOU CALL AN "ATTENTION WHORE." LORD KNOWS WHAT OTHER WHORE-LIKE ACTIONS SHE DOES.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.