[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
le roll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1448388813474.jpg (1 MB, 1526x2616) Image search: [Google]
1448388813474.jpg
1 MB, 1526x2616
le roll
>>
>>3950884
fuck
>>
s
>>
>>3950884
Hi, I see you're using some of the memes I've created. Let me tell you about myself, the original author of these comedy masterpieces.

I am one of the top memesters on the entire Intertubes, and I get my memes trending almost every day, and most of the times they receive several thousand likes. You've probably never heard of me, but that's understandable, because you only see the meme, and not past it.

Let me enlighten you on the deeper meanings of these mee mees; memes don't just "pop up". They get created by me. People like to think that they come from all over the world, but I know for a fact that it's mostly just a few big players creating the majority of funny memes, and I'm the biggest player of them all. I'm active on funnyjunk, 4chan, 9geg and reddit as well as the youtube poop community, and many more places that you probably have never even heard of. I have given up my high-school career to focus entirely on memes and the riveting tales of derpina and le trolldad. I do this to enrich culture past levels nobody ever even dared to dream of.

I am the Mozart, the Shakespeare, yes, the Leonardo Picasso of internet culture. I am the Alpha and the OMFeGa. I don't want to trout my own horn, but those memes you see on your favourite entertainment feed? They're all just echoes of my creativity. In the time you've spent reading this, I've probably already created at least two more memes that will get over nine thousand favs.

So the next time you use one of my memes, or upboat a post, please stop for a moment and think of the sacrifices I've made to bring this advice animal to you.
>>
>>3950924
I get your post and all but one thing is missing:
Where are the dubs? I don't see a single dubs in your post. Maybe you should have thought about getting dubs before you posted this angry tirade on the internet buddy.
>>
wew
>>
k
>>
re roll
>>
llor el
>>
Rollin'
>>
File: 1445754541673.jpg (89 KB, 560x640) Image search: [Google]
1445754541673.jpg
89 KB, 560x640
>>3950884
always wanted to be a wizard, now's my chance!

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
i am roll
>>
Wizards !
>>
rollan
>>
>>3950884
hello im rolling
>>
>>3951088
he i'll use my dubs to claim money wizard.
hehe now im rich lol
now i can buy all the gay bois I want and shower them with wealth and my love
>>
roll that shit
>>
>>3951133
There's no 33?
>>
>>3951138
dub means you get to pick any wizard u want it says so right at the top of ops pic
>>
>>3951142
then, fucking fuhrer
>>
>>3950884
rollan
>>
>>3950884
>File: 1448388813474
rollie pollie ollie
>>
eh
>>
rollin'
>>
>>3950884
re lore
>>
Here goes nothin
>>
>>3950884
pls be 94
>>
gfsg
>>
>>3950884
roll
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.