[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is Anonymous? Vigilants or terrorists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 7031280-3d-abstract-white.jpg (246 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
7031280-3d-abstract-white.jpg
246 KB, 1920x1200
What is Anonymous, and what are their goals?
>>
>>3949903
Anonymous is a secret collective of dank memers whose goal is to maximize dankness
>>
>>3949903
they're 1337 haxx0rz right?
>>
>>3949903
the 72 virgins
>>
>>3949903
where does that picture take place? it's totally giving me nostalgia of when I used to trip le acid
>>
>>3949906

^
>>
I'm gonna get flamed if I ask for a serious answer, won't I?
>>
>>3949924
to be tbh i have no involvement with the Anonymous hacker group and I really don't know anything about them
>>
>>3949924
>>3949928
please PLEASE seriously answer my le question with a serious answer....
>>
>>3949924

They don't get together in underground sanctuaries with password entries. They're just like you and me, they might just be a little more technologically advanced than you or me. They partake in cyber warfare for the sake of internet freedom, or sometimes other wars on social justice. I hear they're hacking and bringing down Isis propaganda webpages, not sure if it's true. I haven't really been up to date with anonymous since the DDOS attacks on SOPA legislation websites several years ago. They're good guys, to put it simply. Expect them
>>
File: Anonymous Content.jpg (77 KB, 500x536) Image search: [Google]
Anonymous Content.jpg
77 KB, 500x536
>>3949903

Anonymous hacker detected.

>>>/qa/
>>
>>3949924
please respond
>>
>>3949924
do you enjoy mentally torturing me like this?
>>
>>3949906
Kek
>>
well, i heard about their human rights stuff and campaigns against terrorists and such, but then i hear about them being complete anarchists trying to bring down all forms of government, religion, and originality.
>>
>>3949983

The second description is actually the government imposing as anonymous. Is this really that hard?

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
apparently :P
>>
>>3949988
>9988
>99
>88
>>
>>3949903
why do they wear the mask
>>
>>3950044
>0044
>00
>44

It's just a mascot really. I'm sure true anonymous hackers don't wear Guy Fawkes masks at their computers while hacking. I'm sure they stick a "ninja training" bandaid over their webcam and call it a wrap. Smart protesters wear respiratory masks and goggles to protests.
>>
>>3949903
anonymous are 1337 h4x0r5 in the illuminati
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.