[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>94 >94 >94 >coffee meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: All we need is coffee.png (190 KB, 484x451) Image search: [Google]
All we need is coffee.png
190 KB, 484x451
>94
>94
>94
>coffee meme?
>>
shakugan.wikia.com/wiki/Yūji_Sakai
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonsai
>>
Before merging with the Snake of the Festival, Yuji usually normally wore the Misaki City Municipal High School uniform, had brown hair and his eyes were of a lighter shade and a more olive complexion.
>>
>>3949502
kek'ed

luv anon x
>>
File: xanadu.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
xanadu.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
yfw this is actually a screenshot from the first season of Pokémon
>>
>>3949512
sp00ky
Yuji's past life is something which he describes as ordinary. He said, 'My life wasn't filled with hope, yet it wasn't hopeless either.' It was until his fateful encounter with Shana. His mother, Chigusa, is a regular housewife while his father Kantaro was in overseas. Upon Chigusa's confirmation of pregnancy, it was revealed by her husband Kantarō that Yuji actually had an older brother who died at birth. Thus, in memory of the first baby and from the parents' wish, the second baby was given the name Yuji, which means "Second (child) who shall live long ".
>>
>>3949494
>>
>>3949541
he also received advice from a mysterious voice which offered him the chance of saving Shana from the endless conflict between Flame Haze and the Crimson Realm. Yuji accepts this offer and merges with the owner of the voice; none other than the Crimson God, "Snake of the Festival".
-fin
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.