[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are Keksandra CYOA pt. 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1427829724873.png (92 KB, 637x1132) Image search: [Google]
1427829724873.png
92 KB, 637x1132
Last post: http://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/3915522/#3915926
Winner from previous thread: http://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/3915522/#3916463

Maybe you can communicate with other people later. For now, it's time you did something fun.

You wipe your lips with a napkin, get up and leave the table. From there, you stroll into the living room of the house. Nobody is in here. You figure that they're all still eating their breakfast. There's a wide-screen television with like forty antennae on it, which you assume will get every channel in the world. There's also three bookshelves with thousands of books, albums and assorted toys.

Moves:
>Turn on the television and watch sports.
>READ A BOOK. READ A BOOK. READ A MOTHERFUCKIN' BOOK.
>Look through an album.
>Just go back to your room already
>>
Get naked in the living room
>>
Whoops, 3, 6 and 9 decide.

Rules: You can't just go ahead and suggest things not in the moves list. Sex will come naturally given the time and place.
>>
Get naked except for the flats in the living room
>>
>>3948947
wew lad I don't think so
>>
bonk pls respond
>>
BONK
>>
>Turn on the television and watch sports.
>>
>>3949088
dubs
very nice
>>
>>3949088
check'em
>>
>READ A BOOK. READ A BOOK. READ A MOTHERFUCKIN' BOOK.
>>
File: 1426211097774.png (340 KB, 749x872) Image search: [Google]
1426211097774.png
340 KB, 749x872
>>3949169
You walk up to the bookshelf. It occurred to you that, since you're in a place where all the 4chan boards live together, you might come across literature that would either be /lit/ standard or shitty /b/ greentext. You look through the titles, and it appears that the latter seems to dominate the row.

>"My Girlfriend Was Prego"
>"The Time I Pranked My Friend With A Brojob"
>"The Kid Who Shit On Hugo The Hornet"

The next row is very different. Looks like less greentext and more 4chan culture.

>"/fa/ggot /fa/shion: How Not To Look Like a Fag"
>"The Funposter's Guide to Dank Memes"
>"Vidya Generals: A Complete Rundown"

That second one appeals to you. You pull it out of the shelf and inspect it. It's a recent edition...from yesterday? You have a crazy thought that the book updates itself somehow.

You have an idea. Now that's you're probably going to be Keksandra for the rest of your life, you may as well assume her identity. And what better way to do that than to OD on dank memes. You sit down in the armchair and open up the encyclopedia. All the dank memes are in alphabetical order, with ratings of originality, dankness, humor and recent usage. Topkek has an overall rating of 37/40, while Bune Raven scores a 0/40 (AHAHA LOL).

Hours pass, and you've absorbed all the memes possible. You stretch out and put the book back. "Wew lad, that was fuggin' ebin!" you say. "Now I'm a super dank maymay grill!"

Well, clearly the memes are taking effect. You jump on the spot as if you're on caffeine. You feel your slightly oversized flats constantly flapping up and down, which annoys you. They're getting on your nerves.

Moves:
>Go to your room and change shoes
>Find, and talk to, another board (specify)
>Go outside and find a ball

Inventory:
>Empty

3, 6, 9 decides
>>
dum dums im gonna be gone fore a while maybe if thread lives still I continue okay
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.