[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /s4s/, what would you do if you walked into your room to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: Giant-Huntsman-Spider-5.jpg (277 KB, 733x550) Image search: [Google]
Giant-Huntsman-Spider-5.jpg
277 KB, 733x550
Hey /s4s/, what would you do if you walked into your room to find a 12-inch long Giant huntsman spider on your bed?
>>
measure my dick against it
>>
Cry
>>
idk tbh
>>
>>3948118
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>3948125
Jesus, chill the fuck out I'm not trying to hurt anyone
>>
Cum on it.
>>
Wtf
>>
the same thing i always do
spray it with chemicals
>>3948144
good doulbes
>>
fuck it
>>
>>3948125
what do you mean are you a swaglord mod or a anonymoose hacker genius ?
>>
File: firenuke.jpg (115 KB, 848x973) Image search: [Google]
firenuke.jpg
115 KB, 848x973
>>3948118
#fortune
>>
>>3948251
Sorry, newfag to s4s.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
Probably feed it dead things and keep it as a pet so I can train it to hunt down small children.
>>
>>3948255
>>3948222
checked these doubles

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>3948251
>f*g
>>>/b/
>>
Put upside down glass over spooder to trap spooder, then gently (to not hurt spooder) slide piece of paper under glass, then take glass/paper cage outside and release spooder outside (if it's winter like right now, then in a reasonable warm place like a window well or under a porch)
>>
>>3948118
I would move, tbh

to a totally differnet house

um because that is too big of a spider and I don't think I can fight it

I am only a few feet high, and that spider is probably bigger than me

right now it's hard to reach the keys on this keyboard, so you can imagine the challenge of killing such a worthy oponent

I think I need Frodo's sword, so maybe if I had that I would battle this monster

but without it, mm, I guess I will move out for my own safety and for the safesty of others.
>>
File: chink34.jpg (81 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
chink34.jpg
81 KB, 500x750
Put upside down glass over spooder to trap spooder, then gently (to not hurt spooder) slide piece of paper under glass, then take glass/paper cage outside and release spooder outside (if it's winter like right now, then in a reasonable warm place like a window well or under a porch)
>>
i wood et it
>>
It's just a godamn spider, pack that bitch into your pipe and smoke it!!
>>
would snuggle :^3
>>
I would lick it
>>
>>3948640
I'd do what this guy said.
>>
>>3948118
I tell it I'm a Vegan
>>
i'd make him pay rent
>>
>>3948118
cry
>>
>>3948118
hug it
>>
>>3948118
pet
>>
>>3949458
me too
>>
I'd move the hell out of that desert prison colony island
>>
>>3948118 take explosive diarrhea on it
>>
>>3948118
I want to rape that spidere
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 130x144) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 130x144
Kamehameha dat fokin spooder!!!!
>>
>>3948119
>>3948142
>>3948219
>>>/b/
>>
>>3948640
big cup
>>
File: hydrating doctor spide.png (800 KB, 733x550) Image search: [Google]
hydrating doctor spide.png
800 KB, 733x550
hydrate him until maximum growth is acheived then pay him with froges to drive me to work :^)
>>
I would try to fuck it in the ass while whispering in its ear.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.