[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what thef fuck bro, the success of " UNTERTALE " m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5
File: hella jeff.png (129 KB, 357x324) Image search: [Google]
hella jeff.png
129 KB, 357x324
what thef fuck bro, the success of " UNTERTALE " must have gone to this chumpsticks head, cause he delisted these GEMS from his channal!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG4BuJLXkYE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsieS4qGEks&list=FLFoYfhUzh1Opd2Vp1-rUdIw&index=192
>>
TheStolken's renditions are superior anyway.
>>
>>3947008
this guy gets it
>>
File: sweet bro a.png (104 KB, 270x302) Image search: [Google]
sweet bro a.png
104 KB, 270x302
>>3947008
>>3947704

dude.......NO,

maybe thats just the king of thing your in to... but

if i wantde to listen to a college freshman screaming into his mic well......... id hang myself

on the hole, this is bedside the point. the one true god....the LERGEND.... is CHIPNYU!!!
>>
File: sweet bro lean.png (95 KB, 213x311) Image search: [Google]
sweet bro lean.png
95 KB, 213x311
also,

with the prince of the short ready to skykrocket

i forogot the point i was making?
>>
File: big cec.png (58 KB, 475x494) Image search: [Google]
big cec.png
58 KB, 475x494
big cec
>>
File: nice.png (10 KB, 236x211) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
10 KB, 236x211
DUFE....is their a charcater that could posisibly EAVEN TOUCH MANDARIN UCHIHUAHUA??? Let alone de FEAT this LERGEND??? BRO..... I'm not tackling about EDOUGH TESNEI MOOCHIE ODARA!!! I’m NOT EEEEEEEEEVEN talking about GOUDOUGH RINNIE TESNEI URCHIN RAMADAN eather! LOOK, BRO..... let me BRAKE it down 4 you... I'm TALKING about JEWBEY JENCHOORUKI GOUDOUGH RHINESTONE TESNEI UCHEHA MARACA with the ETERNAL MANGOKYO SHARING-GONE and WINAGAIN DOUGHNUT JEWED ZOO (with the COOKIE DOUGH ablilties and bieng cabaple of both TEARING ASSHOLES and SUCKING YUMMY PENSISES (JK ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!) hes is also equiped with his GUN........... a PERFECT SUSANOO'O'O-O O-O'O, with control of the JEWS and GEDOUGH MOZARELLA, and THE BIG MAN’s DNA iplemanted in him so he has MOTOGENKUNO TOPKEKKAI and can pefrorm YING YANG RELEASE on the COART while being an expert in OWNING THE GLASS!!!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.