[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys, which other boards do you usually browse? also, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: may i suggest you.png (545 KB, 1198x774) Image search: [Google]
may i suggest you.png
545 KB, 1198x774
hey guys, which other boards do you usually browse?
also, what is the best board, and why is it /s4s/?
>>
You're already on the best board, bud
>>
File: 1349363742767.gif (1017 KB, 218x180) Image search: [Google]
1349363742767.gif
1017 KB, 218x180
>>3946325
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>3946413
Wait, what?
>>
>>3946696
You already know the answer.
>>
>>3946413
this pasta was never funny tbh fam
>>
>>3946704
In all actuality, the image depicted is that of a roaring lion.
>>
>>3946698
oh, thanks.
>>
File: soup.jpg (455 KB, 3010x1720) Image search: [Google]
soup.jpg
455 KB, 3010x1720
/pol/, /int/, /ck/, /out/.
>>
>>3946712
That should never be an obstacle, and you know it. You know it better than anyone.
>>
>>3946704
Actually it's very funny because it keeps the newfigs busy trying to work it out.
>>
I knew about 4chan since it was started but I never had any interest in it until you guys starting significantly affecting things outside of 4chan, so I started coming to /b/ in 2010 to study it and ended up getting sucked into it, then right when I was starting to get kind of bored of it [s4s] was created and those first couple of months where it was hidden were totally ridiculous and i had never seen anything else like it on le internet, so i got super involved and then [s4s] progressed and i lost interest at a couple points but i always keep coming back because even though we get fig newtons and rudeposters, the core of goodness that was at the heart of the original [s4s] is still here in some form and there's still really no where else like this for me.

thanks for reading my blogpost
>>
I mostly browse /pol/, /x/, /mu/ and sometimes /a/
There is no best board because they're all shit
>>
>>3946325
/r9k/
[s4s]
it's nice
>>
File: 1425400002158.gif (103 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
1425400002158.gif
103 KB, 165x115
used to browse /g/ /tv/ and /qa/ but they're all terrible and now I almost never leave nice board
>>
>>3946325
You are a piece of shit, OP. Do you find abusing helpless animals funny? Did you giggle when you saw this mouse chained up? What about when it's penis was cut off and you could see the fear in its eyes as it struggled in pain? Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

The person who actually committed this act is the lowest of the low. Worse than niggers who cheat the system and drain tax payer dollars. Worse than inbred rednecks who think car racing is a sport. Worse than furries who jack off to anthropomorphic animals. Worse than skinhead pussies who think they're real nazi's. Worse than violent arabs who blow themselves and others up over a fictional book. Really, the only person worse than an animal abuser is a pedophile in my mind because that is also hurting a defenseless creature, although they are human.

If I had it my way you and the woman in this video would be stoned to death and left on the ground to decompose - no burial would be permitted, Antigone style. You honestly don't deserve to exist in our society and i think that you know this deep down. I dare you to share this with your co-workers, spouse, friends, relatives, etc and see what they have to say. Will they be like "LOL anon that was funny tell those peta faggots to chill or go back to tumblr" or would they look at you with a disgusted look on their face and say "That was disgusting anon, why the fuck do you have this video?" We both know what the answer is and that you won't actually take me up my offer because you're a faggot.
>>
File: duwg.png (81 KB, 188x187) Image search: [Google]
duwg.png
81 KB, 188x187
>>3946325
>other boards
There are other boards?
>>
/mu/, /int/ and /g/

I come to [s4s] now and then to regenerate my mind and soul
>>
I browse /c/, /tg/, /x/, and /hist/, and from time to time I'll visit /fit/. [s4s] is still my main board, though.
>>
>>3946325
I've been having some chuckles over at /adv/
>>
>>3946713
>>3946898
/int/ is literally the worst board. As an anarchist i always found it chocking to be around these flags proudly mocking at what I believe - concept of 'nation' is the worst invention of man that caused all the bad in the world. Fuck off /int/ cucks

My Good board rankings:
/ck/
Um thats about it
/mu/ has gone to shit like a year ago
>>
File: 1436163236354.png (85 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
1436163236354.png
85 KB, 427x640
>>3946917
>>
>main
[s4s], obviously

>used to main
/x/y/

>lurk and sometimes post on
/x/tv/int

>lurk 4 science
/gif/

>rarely lurk
b/fa/lit/co/v/lgbt/ic/an/sekritclub

>when habbenings
/sp/

as for why assforce is good, i think it's because we check dubs and privileges
also, hydration

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>3946922
oh and good doublel
>>
>>3946917
I agree. /int is the worst. Bunch of Brazilians and swedes all going on about burgers and how good their countries are. It's excruciating. I only visit when I feel like some healthy self harm or to initiate the Brazilians who just happen to have the worst country in the world. Also, Brazilians suck.
>>
>>3946325
Is that Thomas the tank engine?
>>
/b/ and /pol/
>>
>>3947022
>22
>>
I prefer maximum cancer.
/vg/ for new games.
/pol/ when someone bombs someone.
/b/ when nothing is going on
/lit/ or /r9k when on my lunch break.
And here is home, sweet home.
>>
File: nice_turkey_S.gif (845 KB, 777x777) Image search: [Google]
nice_turkey_S.gif
845 KB, 777x777
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.