[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My astral mistresses tell me when to cum.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: astral.jpg (31 KB, 380x900) Image search: [Google]
astral.jpg
31 KB, 380x900
My astral mistresses tell me when to cum.
>>
are you the same dude who i talked to before?

can they literally control it? do they use telepathy? what about telekinesis? do they read your mind? can they alter your conscious experiences directly? are they smarter than you? can they transform into things?
>>
>>3945021
how do I access the astral plane? do I have to unironically smoke acid?
>>
File: babbyalien.jpg (191 KB, 1278x716) Image search: [Google]
babbyalien.jpg
191 KB, 1278x716
>>3945027
>>3945030
>>
>>3945023
>Can they control it?
Yeah, they send different sexual "frequencies" on my cock and the strength of it depends if I cum or not.
>do they use telepathy
Yes
>What about telekinesis
I'm sure they can, when I'm in that realm, I myself, can manifest objects into reality with just my thoughts.
>do they read your mind
I think they do
>Can they alter your conscious experiences
Not entirely sure. I don't think so. maybe.
>Are they smarter than you?
In some ways... In other ways, I'm more mature than they are.
>Can they transform into things?
yes
>>
>>3945027
Best way is to just ask God. Tell him why you want the experience (knowledge, exploration etc).
>>
Seems like there are about 4-5 posters here on this level. Reminds me of /x/ groupthink. You all should migrate there, you're spoiling my funtime.

You don't need drugs, and why do you need to access the astral plane and remember it? Enjoy your lives, happy Thanksgiving. Vape DMT to contact aliens.

I've been having very sexy dreams lately, having sex with girls I've done before and girls I've been wanting to fuck.

Last night was great, one of the best astral orgasms I've had.

>>>/gif/
>>>/gif/7715503
>Mia
>>
>>3945021

tinychat
.com
/cosmichat
>>
>>3945044

Checking my own
>>
>>3945186
Anything that needs to be said can be said here.
>>
epic......................
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.