[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In this thread: what would you do if you saw Yuji Sakai in real life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: няруко.jpg (93 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
няруко.jpg
93 KB, 960x540
In this thread: what would you do if you saw Yuji Sakai in real life?
>>
File: destiny.jpg (178 KB, 1280x1061) Image search: [Google]
destiny.jpg
178 KB, 1280x1061
me on the
>>
>>3944226
I would lynch that filthy gook and send him to >>>/trash/ where he belongs tbh
>>
>>3944226
Beat his furry ass with a billy club
>>
>>3944226
seduce him
>>
hug him
>>
>>3944256
will you be my gf? we can suck dicks together
>>
>>3944239
>>3944241
>>3944256
>>3944261
All perfectly legitimate reactions. I agree with all of you.
>>
>>3944226
>>3944256
>>3944261
hi, please say something sexy to me
>>
>>3944311
"something sexy to me"
>>
>>3944311
dubsexy
>>
>>3944317
no please do it for real, im begging you
>>
File: benis in bagina.jpg (57 KB, 476x384) Image search: [Google]
benis in bagina.jpg
57 KB, 476x384
>>3944311
Sexual intercourse, or coitus or copulation, is principally the insertion and thrusting of a male's penis, usually when erect, into a female's vagina for the purposes of sexual pleasure, reproduction, or both.[3] This is also known as vaginal intercourse or vaginal sex.[2][4] Other forms of penetrative sexual intercourse include penetration of the anus by the penis (anal sex), penetration of the mouth by the penis or oral penetration of the female genitalia (oral sex), sexual penetration by the fingers (fingering), and penetration by use of a dildo (including a strap-on dildo).[5][6][7] These activities involve physical intimacy between two or more individuals and are usually used among humans solely for physical or emotional pleasure and commonly contribute to human bonding.[5][8]

(Nice dubs)
>>
>>3944339
ok you went over the top, that's TOO lewd 4 me
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.