[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ Thread Simulator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: grimes-coachella-2013-650-430.jpg (201 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
grimes-coachella-2013-650-430.jpg
201 KB, 650x430
>you are waifu a shit
>>
File: Aeroplane.jpg (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Aeroplane.jpg
77 KB, 500x500
le drum faced lady
>>
The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.
>>
File: 45678.jpg (25 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
45678.jpg
25 KB, 460x276
le angry cowboy
>>
>>3943295
Lunacy LunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacyLunacy
>>
File: Untitled-2.png (208 KB, 643x533) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
208 KB, 643x533
>>3943284
yeah but next s4s simulator when
>>
>>3943302
get >>>out
>>
File: semen stains the mountaintops.jpg (65 KB, 584x312) Image search: [Google]
semen stains the mountaintops.jpg
65 KB, 584x312
What the fuck did you just fucking say about Anne Frank, you little bitch? I’ll have you know she graduated top of her class in the Auschwitz labor camps, and she been involved in numerous indie rock songs, and has over 300 confirmed 10/10's from pitchfork media. She was born with roses in her eyes and is not a little boy in spain playing pianos filled with flames. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with songwriting the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about her over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of indie folk musicians across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call a music taste. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my synthetic flying machine. Not only am I extensively trained in acoustic guitar, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States singing saw corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will sing fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re a fucking pleb, kiddo.
>>
>>3943313
Calm down Jeff. I just said her diary wasn't that interesting.
>>
File: akeks twin.png (116 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
akeks twin.png
116 KB, 396x388
I only listen to obscure electronic music like s4score and memewave
>>
smh tbh fam
>>
>>3943326
He really dropped the ball on his most recent album.
>>
>>3943302
where is that sex pot 3.1-tan?
>>
>>3943328
>2015
>using leet speak
I bet you don't even listen to rap or post-rock.
>>
>>3943329
he said it was the most poppy shit he would let himself put on a CD

his soundcloud is currently exploding
>>
>>3943284
Topkek stains the mountain tops
>>
>>3943284
Who are you quoting?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.