[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Protip: psychedelic mushrooms will cure anxiety, depression,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: PANIC.gif (2 MB, 258x340) Image search: [Google]
PANIC.gif
2 MB, 258x340
Protip: psychedelic mushrooms will cure anxiety, depression, and mild autism

the spores are legal to purchase and it's extremely easy to grow your own
>>
>>3941500

They watch you closely after purchasing online, don't think about selling them. Unless you got a good dead drop or are a master trap artist.

Just trying to relieve responsibility for idiots...

shayanashop.com

Where do you get yours anon?
>>
>>3941500

Also, nice doubles. Forgot to check.
>>
>>3941592
Me too thanks
>>
>>3941586

i got some spores from a friend and never had to buy any but i dont think people would get watched if they just use tor and get an anonymous po box
>>
File: 1428165629037.gif (997 KB, 320x318) Image search: [Google]
1428165629037.gif
997 KB, 320x318
>>
>>3941500
and then dumbasses take them for fun and jump out of 3rd story windows
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>3941500
Shrooms are ok I'm a little old to be using drugs but shrooms r fun. I just like to stick to adderall for work or as I call it dadderall lmbo and Xanax occasionally and OxyContin when i want to chill xD and I'll smoke poor rarely becuz stoners r gay and I don't like them
Pic related (the pic I posted btw)
>>
>>3942799
nice dubs.
Shrooms were a very subtle experience for me. When I was in public I didn't feel them at all.

Also they gave me acid reflux for a week
>>
didnt do any of these things for me

in fact it made me really weird for like 4 years and nobody wanted to be my friend ;(

im starting to bounce back now though but man what a setback.
>>
Psychadelics, for whatever practical applications they have, also run the risk of you ripping your own face off in a woodchipper.

Buying it online makes it even better, because the shit can be laced with angeldust for a real hellride. Fuck off.
>>
>>3942799
yes adderall + a library card is the true path to enlightenment

you don't need hallucinogens to learn and have epiphanies. just need to be smart, critical, curious, and on a dangerous amount of amphetamines.
>>
>>3942713
true story
broke both my heels
smoke more acidâ„¢
>>
>>3942803
they vary in potency depending on how they're grown and the type. not my favorite drug i just prefer alcohol over all of em (tbf) to be frank.
>>
>>3942814
this tbh if it wasnt for adderall my bank account would be a fraction of it's size. coke is good too, just too short lasting and it makes u a jerk
>>
>>3942818
hey gary, can I have some of that orange glow?

i need it but I don't have an autistic child so I can't get any :^(
>>
>>3942818
>if it wasnt for adderall my bank account would be a fraction of it's size.
how did adderall get you all that money?
>>
>>3942826
just say u cant focus retart lol
>>
>>3942828
he sold it to college kids
>>
>>3942828
makes u work longer hours and not get tired pretty simple tbch
>>
>>3942833
good dublel
u still dint eben skol
>>
>>3942833
aren't you concerned about the fact that one day you're just going to kill over and die without warning from heart palpitation/aneurysm combo?

also, does having an autistic child make it easier to get?
>>
>>3942836
even when im nice u ppl r rude smh
>>
>>3942833
but what do you dooooo

nice dubs
>>
>>3942838
namefigs are judged on their body of work, not just a single post.
>>
>>3942844
great dubs, very truthful

#yolo #onepiece #worldstar
>>
>>3942844
nice dubs im a good namefig i just can tell when a pig is a pig which pisses ppl off
>>
>>3942859
lol u mean like when you look at you're mom?

cuz that pisses me off, tbh. need to respect you're elders, tbh. she might be ugly, but she's a good women, and she has a nice left boobe
>>
I don't think this is one hundred percent true. I used to eat psychedelic mushrooms when I was younger. Now I have anxiety, depression and mild autism.
>>
>>3942877
this is 100% dubs
>>
>>3942877
same, but instead I have mild psychosis, depression, and borderline autism
>>
>>3942887
same but instead I have checking dubs syndrome
>>
File: 81SqqDjb-KL._SL1300_.jpg (301 KB, 1300x1299) Image search: [Google]
81SqqDjb-KL._SL1300_.jpg
301 KB, 1300x1299
>>3942887
Good Fore!
>>
>>3942893
same thing tbh
>>
>>3942903
I still smoek weef but it doesn't make me feel better, just makes me feel worse when I don't have it.

I don't think I can stop, either. I feel too sad and I don't want to be forced to take pharmaceuticals.

Hyper society is hard...
>>
>>3942912
iktf senpai

if you're looking to replace your drug with a different drug, I use a research chemical called tianeptine. 12.5 mg in my tea lasts about 4 hours and helps me feel good enough to actually do some shit for a little while.

i don't want to be giving pharmaceutical advice to a rando on the internet though, but it's worth looking into. do some research by checking the nootropic board on leddit, and maybe ask yr dr. he will probably tell you not to do it though cause he'll want you to take prozac or whatever. depends on how chill of a dr you have.
>>
>>3941500
>shrooms cure autism
>the psilociybin chemical in shrooms blocks the normal pathwayss in the brain for short-term and permanently creates new ones
>this may make it harder for the person to plan ahead or distinct fantasies from reality

>shrooms cure autism
>>
>cure anxiety, depression, and mild autism
i'll keep them
no smoking
>>
>>3942951
I just want to live in a world where [s4s] rules all, and everyone is nice, or at least when they're rude everyone laughs it off and has fun.

I probably won't end my life, but I might go awol one day and just disappear. I feel like my depressions are caused by a feeling that I'm stuck where I am, and even when good things happen I don't feel like they're going to change much.

I don't even want to feel happy, tbh. I'd prefer feeling fulfilled, or at least content. Instead I'm constantly in an unsettled state, and I just don't see an end to it, tbh.

ilu tho, sorry to be derpressed...
>>
>>3942799

>too old to be using shrooms

it makes me sad that people think they are ever too old to experience things as a human
>>
>>3942813

i pity you for being so blindly ignorant and hateful

you are forgiven
>>
File: 1438060501995.jpg (86 KB, 671x698) Image search: [Google]
1438060501995.jpg
86 KB, 671x698
>>3942631
dumb frogposter

>>3942799
>>3942833
>>3942844
>>3942877
good doubles

>>3942999
excellent trips!

>>3942990
who are you quoting?
>>
>>3941500
is that a ninja turtle forming on the heart
>>
>>3942951
this and i go to powdercity for all those cool eptines and racetams and stuff ... the piracetam unlocked stuff in my brain and made it so i could think through complex things betterer. apparently piracetam was used in the early Russian space program for just such a need where the consumers were astronauts and could not take anything that caused them to lose focus or be loopy. YMMV

Also kratom is nice but the ONE time a normie asked about what do i do for all this severe pain i suggested kratom (and chiropractic and better food and so on and lots of water) and it worked but then his wife said "oo i want to try it where are the directions waa" and now its all like "oh no, she has a headache and feels funny what do we do" fuck. i told em its their choice, but i don't like backlash on grey area shit like that, we have enough trouble with the govt/pharma mafia restricting everything from leaves to roots so they can push their products and try to ban everything that doesn't have a patent.
>>
>>3942990
who're ya quoting?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.