[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you post something every single day, it will eventually become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: me.jpg (28 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
28 KB, 306x306
If you post something every single day, it will eventually become a meme. That is a fact.

Be persistent. Every day, as soon as you wake up, post your meme. Maybe people won't respond, maybe they'll even be actively hostile, but eventually something magical will happen.

You'll wake up one day, ready again to post your meme, only to find that somebody else has already done it for you. This will start happening more and more often, until eventually you don't even have to post the meme yourself.

Eventually you'll find that whenever your meme is absent from the active threads list, the community will feel like something is missing.

That something is your brand new meme.
>>
I do it all the time

some of my memes are "le shit nigger", "sad froge", "lol cat" and "girugamesh"
>>
Congratulations. You have successfully introduced a meme... but at what cost? In order to condition a community, you must condition yourself even more.

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell? I mean, dogs sure are stupid, but who's the one ringing bells in front of dogs and... unexpecting the expected? The joke's sure on the dogs right there.
>>
>>3937294
this only works on s4s and only for s4s's definition of a meme. there is no conflict here. there is no struggle here. there is nothing compelling posters to create quality memes that can be reposted and actually represent something. so we've collectively lowered the bar and accept the crap getting passed off as memes, supposedly in irony. but what's not ironic is the lack of quality. it is glaring. all-encompassing. and ironically appreciating it will end up making you stupid in the brain.
>>
File: beats.jpg (457 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
beats.jpg
457 KB, 2560x1440
>>
File: 2883.png (190 KB, 453x435) Image search: [Google]
2883.png
190 KB, 453x435
>>3937294
Problem is OP
[s4s] interface
80% of posts
>>
>>3937322
nice dubs, try posting this in other threads and maybe it too could become a meme
>>
>>3937294
i did this ironically and it worked
>>
>>3937382
honk
>>
>>3937337
>this only works on s4s and only for s4s's definition of a meme
have you ever been on /a/ ?
>>
>>3937294
This is literal cancer advise
>>
>>3937337
>>3937537
Fignewton.
>>
>>3937537
try it for yourself bb ;^)
>>
File: 1238412364323.jpg (161 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
1238412364323.jpg
161 KB, 1600x600
>>3937294
Someone please accept Alton Brown as a meme!
>>
>>3937819
I'm not saying it won't work but a cancerous cell is just one that refuses to die. I prefer my method of making the meme appear to be used by multiple people. Other people start using it quicker that way and seems less forced. And that way has a natural life span and dies out when it should
>>
>>3937373
>37373
nice get
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.