[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have a secret life? What do you know about Spare? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 384x384
Do you have a secret life?
What do you know about Spare?
What do you know about chaos?
Are your life a complete faggotry?
Are you a kekburger?
Are you a Lmafo tbh idk?
LOL
>>
>>3936439
At 11:39 I cross examined your mom with my penis. By 11:41 she was screaming my name, and an orgasm occurred roughly 3 minutes later.
>>
You are now imagining in your minds eye, an orange butterfly~
>>
File: image.jpg (372 KB, 1706x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
372 KB, 1706x1920
>>3936447
Naat passible... My mum is fucking dead... U are a kek...kek you very much... lOl
Pic related: you
>>
Dude weed lmao amirite xDxD
>>
>>3936439
what's a kekburger
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 565x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 565x501
>>3937187
>>
>>3937187
an autist that keks more than lols
>>
Chaos is when the Lyapunov exponent is greater than zero.
>>
>>3937437
lol epic reference..... no one else here will "get it" though
>>
>>3937454
That's unlikely. I have a feeling that for some reason many mathematics students lurk this board in particular. Who knows :^)
>>
File: 1428021564315.jpg (84 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1428021564315.jpg
84 KB, 900x900
>>
>>3937495
i'm straight up retarded with math when it gets into algebra and calculus
>>
there was some disagreement in the sources as to exactly where the chaotic regime begins. Note also that because the calculator can only approximate the value of 1 + √5, the Lyapunov exponent for the superstable 2-cycle is only a relatively large negative number and not negative infinity as expected.
>>
>>3937512
You don't understand calculus if you don't do Analysis (I believe you're referring to real analysis, but other kinds are interesting as well). Also, Algebra is vast. You go from abstract algebra to the more complex structures of linear and non-linear algebra.

It's not that you are retarded Anon, you simply don't have the bigger picture. However, in order to have it one should study pure mathematics and unless one has a true passion for it it is not likely that one will succeed. I've seen many abandon the courses.

What I mean is, you cannot understand what's behind math unless you study it very very hard, and even then you'll be possibly more inclined to think that you know nothing about such a weird subject. Whoever tells you that he/she deeply understands math is a liar (this is an obvious exaggeration).

>>3937573
The problem with computer approximation is incredibly relevant in the study of dynamic systems. Many articles are flawed and likely contain errors. Only with an abstract approach can you identify cycles and periods, but it can be extremely complicated. Also, as a general rule, you can say that whenever there is a 3-cycle that is a good indicator of chaos.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 761x685) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 761x685
if dubs yes
If singles certainly
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.