[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am sorry you have found your way to this thread because more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 720x720
I am sorry you have found your way to this thread because more than likely, you are browsing it because you are suffering. In an instant, your life changed forever. You heard the news that no one ever wants to hear, words so horrible that you can’t even process them. Maybe your child was killed. Perhaps your loved one was diagnosed with a terminal disease, or it could have been you who got the bad news of illness. Your heart may have been broken when the love of your life betrayed you. And let’s not forget the silent grief of a child who has been abused and withers inside. There are many horrors in this world, and you may be one of the wounded warriors who limp through life after your life was destroyed.

I have worked with families of murder victims and police for many years. I also spend time advocating for those who have incurable, painful illnesses. In all my years, I have seen so much suffering and witnessed the secret tears of those who life has left behind. This thread is for those of you who know the pains of great misery and the reality of how the world treats you when you are down.

Anyone who has been through a real trauma knows how it impacts your life. Devastation surrounds you, and at the time you need help most, many times, you don’t get it.
>>
Bunp
>>
I have been diagnosed with cancer.
>>
File: -( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-.jpg (34 KB, 323x389) Image search: [Google]
-( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-.jpg
34 KB, 323x389
making two of the same shitpost thread triggered my PTSD
>>
>>3928728

ey b0ss i habe cansur
>>
>>3928717
*ignore this*
*try to be happy*
*can't stop thinking about this thread*
*fail at being happy*
*cry internally*
>>
>>3928717
a bunch of that stuff happened to me and i'm doing fine
just fine
i'm not crying
>>
File: dubs2.jpg (110 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
dubs2.jpg
110 KB, 640x480
>>3928722
>>3929611
nice dubs
>>
File: image.jpg (220 KB, 1381x1437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220 KB, 1381x1437
>>3929602
>>
>>3928717
i dropped my nexus 6 and cracked the screen yesterday

true trama
>>
File: image.png (11 KB, 344x528) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11 KB, 344x528
This thread is a mistake
>>
>>3928728
kek
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.