[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rival Boards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 529x729) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 529x729
Why is their a rivalry between /r9k/ and /s4s/?

Is there a history there or are we simply messing with Autists
>>
File: 1448027713483.png (63 KB, 361x241) Image search: [Google]
1448027713483.png
63 KB, 361x241
the toucan is behind all this
>>
Last night I ate my soul and then I misspelled the reason why I ask every question in a simply compact manner in order to satisfy your fortune and luck and empathy, yet all I gathered was that I and you, or me and you, or both of us and neither of not us, are/is/am receptors of a big brain. Together we/us/you/we/I am/you are/him want to go back to the place where I met everyone which is a huge gigantic incredibly small and tiny place.
>>
>>3928578
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>3928578
B accused them of being better at shit posting than us back in year one so we started posting our nice and dank memes there which sparked great ire amongst the frog posters
>>
>>3928591
im not reading your spellbound gibberish
>>
File: 1446510857542.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446510857542.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
https://youtu.be/670if6Etx0o

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
/r9k/ is a place to talk about:

a) women
b) depression

Trust me - I know, I've infiltrated their midst.
>>
>>3928640
dude.........
>>
File: collage_meme_by_poet316-d5lar8a.jpg (388 KB, 1061x753) Image search: [Google]
collage_meme_by_poet316-d5lar8a.jpg
388 KB, 1061x753
>>3928640
what the....

touching...
>>
who /page21/ here
>>
PLEASE OPEN YOUR DOORS AND WINDOWS
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄░░░░░░ ░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄░░░ ░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄ ░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄ ░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████░░░░░░
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.