[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the time is near bune raven fan is spamming [s4s] bune raven
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ses_.jpg (48 KB, 670x526) Image search: [Google]
ses_.jpg
48 KB, 670x526
the time is near
bune raven fan is spamming [s4s]
bune raven fan trying to make bune raven >>4000000
all hope is lost
you resign yourself to this bune raven world
>>3999998 is bune raven
>>3999999 is bune raven
yet
suddenly
suddenly
out of nowhere
>>4000000
is
ses

you rejoice
suddenly there is hope in this world
>>
ses
>>
good journeys to you, buny rafen

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>3925227
it wont happen dont worry
>>
ses
>>
Psalm 23King James Version (KJV)

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
>>
>>3925561
you underestimate the evil of bune raven and his minions
>>
>>3926327
bune raven would be preferable to dumb frogposters tbh although anything else would preferable to those two things
>>
>>3925877
literally the best dubs I hab eber seem
>>
>>3926335
ponies, pepe, and bune raven are the three worst possibilities

but tbh pepe is probably the most realistic threat
>>
File: sus.jpg (65 KB, 446x380) Image search: [Google]
sus.jpg
65 KB, 446x380
>>3925227
surprisingly sus
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.