[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/trash/ is making fun of us again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: sad toad.jpg (97 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sad toad.jpg
97 KB, 1920x1080
/trash/ is making fun of us again
>>
>>3918315
I don't take that shit personally, because I'm fucking fabulous.
>>
File: jonathan treminio.jpg (4 KB, 198x113) Image search: [Google]
jonathan treminio.jpg
4 KB, 198x113
>>3918315
Jonathan will take care of this.
>>
>>3918315
who cares what a bunch of furries have to say tbh
>>
>>3918315
dumb frogposter
>>
>>3918315
dont be sad pepe

>>3918323
literally this tbh
>>
>>3918321
>>>/trash/184211

Jonathan scared em off. Situation is under control, everyone leave this thread and go post in doge thread. Nothing to see here guys.
>>
tbh fam cuck
>>
File: Chill Arin.jpg (53 KB, 960x791) Image search: [Google]
Chill Arin.jpg
53 KB, 960x791
>>3918315
I'm a /trash/man and I'm not making fun of you
Peace treaty when?
>>
trash best board
s4s get out
>>
>>3918315
Great thread, I can't wait to screencap it, print it out, and nail it to my wall.
Just a great thread. Oh my god. Fucking art right here.
Incredible thread, OP. You deserve a purple heart for your bravery.
Truly, you are a pioneer in quality threadcrafting.
If I met you in person I would gladly shake your hand. Oh my god.
This thread deserves to be put on a gold plaque. Solid gold, that is.
I just took a snapshot of your amazing thread and mailed it to Obama.
Fucking godly thread right here. I don't know how you pull it off all by yourself.
If I won the lottery, I would give all my winnings to you just for this thread.
Obama just replied. He said that he's on his way to give you the Person of the Year award.
If the Pope knew about this ground-breaking thread, he'd start a war over it. It's that important.
Right before you posted this, every key that you stroked sent a shock-wave of bliss throughout America.
If I had the resources, I would build a city on the moon in honor of you and your mind-blowing thread.
Yes, I can see it now. A 30ft statue hold a gold plate that reads "THE ONE WHO MADE THIS THREAD".
Glorious, simply glorious. People are building a Hall of Fame just for you. Thanks again for this thread.
Jesus Christ is descending from the sky as I type this. He said he wants to speak with you.
I just called over my friends and family to see this thread. I'm calling all the local news stations as well.
Bless you, OP. Without this thread, I think I would have hung myself. Bless you.
>>
>>3918381
this sarcastically tbh
>>
>>391839this but unirononically8
>>
>>3918381
faggot
>>
>>3918398
This (not the same this), but I can't really tell if it's ironic or not yet.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.