[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[s4s] gives serious life advice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: file-name.jpg (169 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
file-name.jpg
169 KB, 960x960
Should i fall in love with this person? I paid her 700HKD for sex in Hong Kong last spring. We've been talking since and i'm thinking of leaving my life in the States to move to the Philippines and open a grocery store with her. Wat do?

>the sex was hot
>about 70HKD per time i came, you do the math
>I really enjoyed her company.
>she hates reading

>should i rationalize the fact that she was a prostitute by assuming she really really needed the money?
>should i just forget it?
>>
>>3917920
>should i just forget it?
I don't know but I'm going to forget about this thread asap
>>
>>3917924

thank you for you time.
>>
>>3917920
dirty filipino here,
she likes you for your money.
>>
File: 3058175-4992436034-pauli.jpg (50 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
3058175-4992436034-pauli.jpg
50 KB, 466x700
>>3917920
you need to vibrate higher
>>
>>3917949
Hahaha, that's how all asian women are.
>>
>>3917920
who are you quoting?
>>3917955
nice dubs
>>
>>3917920
I'd say there's a distinct possibility she is attracted to you for the money. She was (is?) A prostitute, so you have to be careful of getting stds from her. Also if you go there she might try to get knocked up, which you DO NOT want to do before you know her for a couple years. You really don't know somebody until you spend a couple years together. So if you go, anon, be careful, stay safe, dont carry your money in cash, and for god's sake don't make any children. If you do all that then the worst that would happen is you find it was a ruse and you come back to the states with more life experience, and you got some poon with out paying (directly).
>>
File: Drawing(11).png (699 KB, 4167x4167) Image search: [Google]
Drawing(11).png
699 KB, 4167x4167
>>3917920
im gonna need you to tell me who youre quoting before i give advice, OP.
>>
>>3917920
HI I'M ADOLF HITLER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE NAZI PARTY. THE HISTORY BOOKS ARE WRONG, THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS DID NOT KILL THE JEWS. I PERSONALLY KILLED EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THE SIX MILLION WITH MY GARGANTUAN GERMAN GLOCKENSPEIL. MY MASSIVE FRANKFURTER FROM THE FATHERLAND SMASHED EACH AND EVERY HEEB WITH MORE ZEST AND ZEAL THEN ZYKLON-B EVER COULD FATHOM. FOUR AND ONE HALF MILLION PERISHED UNDER MY IMPRENGABLE BUNKER. THE OTHER ONE POINT FIVE MILLION I DROWNED IN A COLLOSAL RAIN OF MY FUHRERFUNK, EACH JEW CHOKING WITH DELIGHT ON MY DELICIOUS DONGDROPPINGS. THEIR GASPING, CHOKING VOICES SOUNDED LIKE A GREEK CHORUS UNTIL THE FINAL BREATHS OF THE LAST. I GUARANTEE IT
>>
Why do you want to be with her?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.