[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anime slutes do anything for cash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: slut.jpg (72 KB, 500x561) Image search: [Google]
slut.jpg
72 KB, 500x561
anime slutes do anything for cash
>>
real sluts do that too
>>
File: burg.png (1 MB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
burg.png
1 MB, 1280x853
>>3917380
I'd pay her to eat lots of burgs.
>>
>>3917380
bro you're twelve leave
>>
File: cec.png (26 KB, 771x686) Image search: [Google]
cec.png
26 KB, 771x686
>>3917380
wec
>>
check you're privilege

you can't write sl*ts on [s4s]
>>
>>3917390
up! professor lelfig left the last comment here, i saw from the catalog! wonder what he said! ah yes it's nothing but trash. with his useless oc posted yet again. but oh he'll have the last laugh when it's at or near the top of the most-reposted list on the archive! yes, he can always point to THAT when his methods are doubted! check the list fam, this skill-less autistic piece of shit was able to post his idiotic image more than two thousand times! literally die
>>
anime can't even into being real
anime is not a meme
s4s id for memes only

the only acceptable animes are
chaika
le millenom girl
bury pink
etc.
all other gtfo

BANIME
A
N
I
M
E
>>
>>3917398
u must b joking, professor lelfig is literally the best poster, he is literally s4s incarnate tbh lad
>>
>>3917402
<can't even into

I dont really like this meme tbh

also, anime for the win! XD

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>3917424
<can't even into liking can't even into
its because u like anime tbh, you're meme perspective is tainted
>>
>>3917410
My brother's maid's second cousin's gym partner's barista's lawyer's daughter's boyfriend's mechanic's favorite bartender's wife's aunt's nurse's third cousin once removed's dentist's son's parole officer's nephew's biographer's childhood friend's evil twin's best friend's father's coworker's stunt double knows a guy who once was in an ornithology class taught by Prof. Lelfig. He said that Lelfig didn't really meme himself anymore, it was his grad students doing all the work.
>>
>>3917434
Anybody ever tell you you look dead, man
>>
>>3917398
>>3917438
Go back to /b/. Please. Please take this request seriously. You need to leave. For [s4s]'s sake. Leave, and come back when you know how to funpoast properly. I'm serious. Take a look inside yourself and realize what you need to do. You need to purge yourself of /b/ before you post here. Okay? I'm f*cking serious. Please don't just post more after reading this. Stop posting and listen to me.

Stop. Poasting. [s4s] does not want your f*cking copypastas. We do not want it.

Leave.
>>
>>3917461
s4s doesn't want your shit-image ad infinitum. cec failed, bro. cec failed hard, a long time ago. time to hang up the hat and try again with something else. hate 2 break it 2 ya
>>
File: 1446448267245.jpg (539 KB, 1200x1149) Image search: [Google]
1446448267245.jpg
539 KB, 1200x1149
guys can't we all just get along
>>
>>3917477 (Dubs)
u projectin' mad hard kid
>>
File: youngjerry.gif (38 KB, 288x277) Image search: [Google]
youngjerry.gif
38 KB, 288x277
>>3917477
lol u dont deserve those sebens

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>3917479
No, due to the lack of conflict in the average person's everyday life, they must manufacture it. All living things long for a struggle, and with such a profound lack of struggle in most people's lives, they must create a false struggle with which to place those untapped energies. Just, seriously, read 1984.
>>
File: good dubs.jpg (24 KB, 421x407) Image search: [Google]
good dubs.jpg
24 KB, 421x407
>>3917477
calm down lad, you got dubs.
>>3917388
>88
nice

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>3917488

88 ( dubs) while checking 88 (dubs)

double dubs checking dubs

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>3917488
dank dubs dude
>>
>>3917485
This science fiction book is one hundred percent fact
>>
>>3917494
this guy gets it
>>
>>3917494
more like a science fact book am i rite

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>3917498
YOU ARE RIGHT
>>
>>3917485
yeah well i disagree, i believe people need to stop bitching so that they can be more productive and think about things that matter. such as the economic crisis, stopping terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.
>>
>>3917507
You don't get it, kid. Read 1984.
>>
>>3917439
thats because I AM DEAD u NUMBSKULL!!!!
>>
>>3917543
I'M CALLING LE GHOST BUSTER
>>
>>3917547
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>3917537
1984 can't even into being real
1984 is not a meme
s4s id for memes only

BA1984
A
>>
>>3917567
Kid, [s4s] is whatever the hell I want it to be. Read 1984.
>>
>>3917380
this image is fake delete this
>>
File: FTFY.png (488 KB, 395x565) Image search: [Google]
FTFY.png
488 KB, 395x565
>>3917380
>>
>>3917461
up! professor lelfig left the last comment here, i saw from the catalog! wonder what he said! ah yes it's nothing but trash. with his useless oc posted yet again. but oh he'll have the last laugh when it's at or near the top of the most-reposted list on the archive! yes, he can always point to THAT when his methods are doubted! check the list fam, this skill-less autistic piece of shit was able to post his idiotic image more than two thousand times! literally die
>>
>>3917380
This dudester's got his priorities straight, man.

Dude's livin' his life correctly.

You nerds should take a fucking example out of this guy.

Prop's up, broseph.

Post some more of these lewd anime sluts.

Sluts are the best, man.

The BEST!
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.