[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell mom to get me a coke She brings home a pepsi FUCKING BITCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1424541185755.png (11 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
1424541185755.png
11 KB, 467x453
Tell mom to get me a coke
She brings home a pepsi

FUCKING BITCH DIE IN A FIRE
>>
>>3907563
I know right haha
my mom gave birth to me, and I was like, who the fuck asked for this?
>>
>>3907563
>>>/r9k/
>>>/trash/
>>3907566
good double
>>
File: allcatwomen.jpg (30 KB, 447x400) Image search: [Google]
allcatwomen.jpg
30 KB, 447x400
>>3907563
asked me momma ifn she could mosey on down to the corner store and pick me up one uh them soders. i tol' er to grab a coke iffn they hav em.

bless her heart she came home with a pepsi!
>>
>>3907563
Hey, I had a Pepsi the other day that tasted good.
>>
>>3907563
Impregnate her as retaliation. Eat the aborted fetus. Gain superpowers.
>>
>>3907563
Dumb frogposter.
>>
File: all the way.jpg (20 KB, 500x648) Image search: [Google]
all the way.jpg
20 KB, 500x648
>>
>>3907563
There are some people in this world that all they wanted was a pepsi when their mom wouldn't give them one. Just one pepsi. And she wouldn't give them it. Think about that while you're trying to get 2 hours of sleep tonight.
>>
File: stop reading my filenames.gif (318 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
stop reading my filenames.gif
318 KB, 480x270
>>3907628
Dumb bitch eat a dick.
>>
>>3907628
Mike was wrongly accused of drug addiction and was never given his pepsi.
It's time to free Mike.
>>
>>3907639
>stop reading my filenames.gif
lol
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.