[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spot the hater
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Spot the hater
>>
>>3907377
nice dubs but very sad /ck/ doesn't share our passion for topkeks
>>
Dubs in both of the post
Oh. My. God.
>>
>>3907377
<posting anywhere other than [s4s] for reasons not dubs-related
theres your problem lad
nice dubs btw

captcha: click stadiums
>>
still this reddit-tier faggots from this board doesn't understand what is a "Discussion" board & gets inmediately banned by posting cancer shit
>>
File: brushteeth.jpg (16 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
brushteeth.jpg
16 KB, 300x180
i hate you so much that i want to see you work hard in school, play sports, study hard in college, fall in love with a beautiful woman, start a career, get married, only to have your kid turn out to have fucking autism and spend most of his time on a computer instead of stretching himself out into the world like a normal multi-cellular organism
>>
>>3907385
Wow spot the hater 2.0
>>
>>3907386
very rude my dude
>>
>>3907387
your mom spot the hater
>>
File: badartforbadpeople.jpg (18 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
badartforbadpeople.jpg
18 KB, 500x341
>>3907377
the hater is the reflection of the screen of the generic off white wall paint chosen by someone who they themselves paint the world with their over encompassing generalities
>>
File: badartforbadpeople.jpg (39 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
badartforbadpeople.jpg
39 KB, 500x341
>>3907377
the hater is the reflection of the screen of the generic off white wall paint chosen by someone who they themselves paint the world with their over encompassing genitals
>>
F℧g MÅ
F℧g MÅ
F℧g MÅ

AYE GOOT SOME MEMES FAYLLING OUT OF MEH BOOTHOOLE LADSSSSSSSSS (haha) MEMEMEMEMEMSSSSSSS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LMFAOOOO
IVE GOT THE JANMAN (janny/janitor, OF this board) FUUUMMIN' BOUT ME SHIT POOOOUUUUUSSSTSSS
LMAFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUDGED ME BLOOMERS IF YA KNOW WHATTA MEEEN
SHIT ME KNICKS
BLACKED ME SLACKS
AYY LMOOOAAAA
>>
↱↱ F℧g MÅTE ↰↰
↣↣ F℧g MÅTE ↢↢
↳↳ F℧g MÅTE ↲↲
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.