[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw swaglord at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
I saw swaglord at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
thanks
>>
BAHAHAHAHAHA swaglord, the absolute madman
>>
i don't believe it =(
>>
sounds kinda dick ridey tbh

swaglord does it 4 free lmao
>>
>>>/r9k24222222
>>
infetterence is totally a word ;^)
>>
>>3906302
he sounds like a really funny guy huh!

I know he might have seemed a bit "dickey" to you but I'm sure that's just his way of having some fun time :) I mean after all he IS the master of memes and he HAS to live up to HIS reputation. He was probably just showing off his "coolness" to you, a fan :)

Man swaglord takes his job so seriously... I love that man.... and I ain't even GAY!

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>3906302
>in New York
if you actually lived in that city you wouldnt call it 'new york' you dip. ive modded this pasta better. i used Bay Ridge. but you can also substitute it for Park Slope, Bed Stuy etc. if you want to switch things up
>>
>>3906404
I want to save this reply annd use it every time someone says "new york" but I know it is a dumb idea and it will never take off :(

its hard being a low class memizen
>>
>>3906404
I'm a tourist you dip, I'm not even from the US. I can call it whatever I want
>>
>>3906379
FUCK OFF IMPOSTER I WANT THE REAL SWAGLORD BACK
>>
>>3906421
please do it
>>
File: 1284315013-00.jpg (188 KB, 800x1231) Image search: [Google]
1284315013-00.jpg
188 KB, 800x1231
I met mot and swaglord at a con a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them mot looked at me then at my girlfriend and said "The fuck you doing with this stupid cunt? Get with this cuck or get raped you whore.", I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh mot you found another goofball?", "Yeah swagman, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty banging though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is".
Right at that moment swaglord jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but mot jumped on me and held me down he started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the goofballs and you aint going to do nothing about it!", I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as swaglord undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but swaglord just kept pushing her head down. Swaglord looked at me and mouthed the word "Goofball", It was like a silent movie, I watched as swaglord then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands.
mot who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the goofballs", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I saw what I can only assume was mot masturbating furiously to the sight of another man fucking my girlfriend... I blacked out.
>>
>>3906690
o yes this reminds me of that one time I hurt my toe by bumping it against the counter

I feel you
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.