[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: 645.png (693 KB, 537x538) Image search: [Google]
645.png
693 KB, 537x538
lol
>>
File: serena laugh.gif (202 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
serena laugh.gif
202 KB, 500x284
>>3905782
lol
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>>/trash/ WEEBS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>3905782
hi
>>
>>3905786
Hello Yuji
>>
>>3905789
i am paranoid
>>
>>3905793
Why? Get well soon!
>>
File: 1445258095536.jpg (347 KB, 571x540) Image search: [Google]
1445258095536.jpg
347 KB, 571x540
>>3905784
re
>>
>>3905797
I dont know what's causing it. probably me. the fear just keeps taking over.
and thanks, hopefully i will
>>
>>3905800
dubs
>>
>>3905800
anti-psychotics (mostly) work for me ^____^
>>
File: 1445352631383.png (891 KB, 876x674) Image search: [Google]
1445352631383.png
891 KB, 876x674
>>3905808
im afraid of antipsychotics. i dont like their effects, i dont consider them safe, plus i dont have any actual psychosis (hallucinations etc), just paranoia.

i have antipsychotics, but i take benzos instead. but thats only if things really get going. they calm me down but also make me tired so i go to sleep.

^____^
>>
>>3905800
I just, wanted to say, you are, really great
Ok have, a nice day
Bye now
Have a good one
Take care
Buh bye
See you
Bye
>>
>>3905808
Interesting. I am also on antipsychotics and side effect pills.
>>
>>3905817
ty i guess, and bye i guess.
your post weirds me out, is it supposed to be a joke?
you are not really going anywhere, are you?
>>
File: sad anime.jpg (197 KB, 700x632) Image search: [Google]
sad anime.jpg
197 KB, 700x632
>>3905815
I can understand that, some of the antipsychotics have pretty bad side effects for most people, but when you actually need them they're a lot better than being delusional / hallucinating. Anyway I hope you feel better and find some way of dealing with your fear.

[coolstory]I guess I'm lucky that I don't really seem to have any side effects from mine, except a while ago they increased my Abilify dosage and since then I've had nausea and constant burping which is annoying.. probably going to get it changed when I see my shrink in 2 weeks. Hopefully he will give me something that actually helps my depression this time because Abilify doesn't and I've tried almost all modern anti-depressants and most of them have terrible side effects and don't work anyway for me.[/coolstory]
>>
>>3905826
Hahah, not a joke like, silly
Except its more, like hey
Like you know, how are, you man?
Perhaps I hope, great?

Maybe, it is a meme, or not
Even, I'm not very sure
>>
Schizophrenia and other mental illnesses like chronic paranoia are said to be the result of lessened Neurogenesis, which is the brains production of new braincells throughout life and adulthood.

Factors such as stress contribute to lessened neurogenesis, and while a person might not think or feel they are depressed or stressed, the mere act of being sedentary or not regularly engaging in exercise (particular of cardiovascular nature) may be enough to create the chemical environment of stress necessary for such a disadvantaged situation.

A lot of office type jobs have begun introducing exercise or health+wellness breaks for their workers, because they have found that having happy and healthy workers actually increases productivity.

>>3905815
>>3905808

Anti-psychotics very often promote Neurogenesis, which exercise is also shown to do
>>
File: 1442860741997.gif (2 MB, 1216x684) Image search: [Google]
1442860741997.gif
2 MB, 1216x684
>>3905829
>some of the antipsychotics have pretty bad side effects for most people
I get akathisia from large doses. They gave me large doses of haloperidol in the psychiatric hospital and it was torture. I didn't actually realize it was caused by the drug, otherwise I would have asked to lower the dose or stop the drug.

>Anyway I hope you feel better and find some way of dealing with your fear.
I already feel better because you talked to me and seem caring. That really feels good.

>Hopefully he will give me something that actually helps my depression this time because Abilify doesn't and I've tried almost all modern anti-depressants and most of them have terrible side effects and don't work anyway for me.
I also used to have depression and tried a variety of antidepressants, but I don't think they're all that good. I stopped taking them and I think I feel a lot more free now, I have realized I control my mood to some extent, while the drugs force it to a specific state. If you're depressed you just need to do something that changes your state of mind, e.g. by distracting you from the sad thoughts. I think that works on paranoia too to some extent.

I hope you get well and enjoyed talking to me.
>>
>>3905837
Please see a doctor, tell them you think you have psychosis or are becoming insane, if you can't go to a doctor ask the nearest person to call for help. If there are no people around, scream. It really feels bad to read that.
Please get help. Do it. Do it now.
>>
>>3905859
I don't, feel danger?

Anyway, there is nobody, here
My neighbor is, at work

Do you think, i am that bad
You seem worried
Incredibly worried
No reason, to be afraid
Good, it is all good
>>
>>3905870
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3Fi8bgRO5s
>>
>>3905882
Thank
I feel better
Terribly better
Til next time
I hope, you are, well
Even though, maybe not
See you
>>
>>3905905
It's all right, they're coming and it'll be okay. I've been in a similar situation. Always remember that the prime directive of the universe is love.
>>
>>3905911
cool dubs
>>
File: image.jpg (400 KB, 1928x1889) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
400 KB, 1928x1889
>>3905911
http://youtu.be/Xn676-fLq7I
>>
>>3906691
ty sheep
>>
>>3905847
>>3905829
Dissociative identity disorder
i
s
o
r
d
e
r
>>
File: image.jpg (493 KB, 2048x1512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
493 KB, 2048x1512
>>3906722
>Dissociative identity disorder [DID]
Dissociative Identity Disorder is a severe condition in which two or more distinct identities, or personality states, are present in—and alternately take control of—an individual. The person also experiences memory loss that is too extensive to be explained by ordinary forgetfulness.
>>
LELELELELELEL
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.