[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: news2.png (346 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
news2.png
346 KB, 500x405
W-what happened to the old [s4s] I used to know and love? I-I can't make thread simulators with this content.. :v(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbDO3vvG8Mk
>>
>>3905675
WHO GIVES LE FUCK?
>>
>>3905682
>fuck
rood
>>>/b/
>>
File: 1442234606859.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1442234606859.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>3905675
hello sir, I do notice you are in the need of a ***** so here you go sire. Its completely free of charge so dint even worry giving it back :)
>>
that reminds me of the time i was on a bike with my cat, so i ran into the wall, and my cat shat all over me

uh, now im sad. i think im gonna go, that was a pretty dark time in my life. good luck.
>>
Ever heard of Vaporware?
They released this album
Its not about the pleasures of conformity its about
the edgy!
>>
>>3905682
rude
>>
>>3905675
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>3905689
who are you talking to? n-not that i was wondering, im just asking

im not in love with you so stop asking. im not.
>>
>>3905702
The problem is, Anon, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>3905688
Nice, but sad dubs. :v\
>>3905695
I smell a new meme in the makes. :v)
>>
>>3905706
IM NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.