[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys talk to yourselves? I have this bad habit and it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1447095509003.png (125 KB, 332x450) Image search: [Google]
1447095509003.png
125 KB, 332x450
Do you guys talk to yourselves? I have this bad habit and it embarrasses me. I only do it when I'm at home but still
>>
>>3899685
I tried making an air-friend but I was way cooler than him and so just went back to talking to myself in japanese
>>
The more time I spend with myself, the more I talk to myself in public. I have a good time and might as well let people in on it.
>>
No. I don't talk at all really, sometimes I get worried my voice will stop working
>>
I do the same thing,But i walk around while I'm in my room. It mostly happens when im trying of senerios for my storyboards assigments.
>>
I read once that you should try to maintain eye contact when you to talk to yourself. But personally I find it difficult.
>>
>>3899907
yeah and it would make the whole thing even weirder huh
>>
>>3899685
this seems like a shitty thread form r9k. please only funpost here.
>>
>>3900275

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>3900275
fuck off, nigger
>>
>>3900291
lol u mad bro?
>>
>>3900293
lol he mad
>>
>>3899890
that sounds like a good idea actually
>>
for me it happens when I'm in my room. I start thinking outloud, it's not a conversation perse, I'm just talking to the walls.
>>
>>3899685
some times I make threads on boards that aren't that busy and samefag just so I'm not lonely.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 540x810
Im too self conscious to talk out loud for no reason. I do like to talk to my dog though.
>>
>>3900291
gay, racist, and rude, you are literally the worst namefig on s4s
>>
Are you saying your thoughts out loud, or are you talking to yourself like you're disassociative.
>>
I just mumble sometimes
>>
I try not to, but I do it often. I just lose myself and start thinking out loud. It really embarrasses me when i come back to myself
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.