[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Meme in Progress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: denke.png (360 KB, 625x621) Image search: [Google]
denke.png
360 KB, 625x621
>>>/mu/60261312
>>
/mu/ is so fucking dead basically its just anotger /tv/ now
>>
>>3897032
bitch u don't even browse mu if thats your assessment.
>>
>>3897035
please watch the language, and he's correct. /mu/ hasn't been worthwhile in any way in years tbqh
unless you like flavor of the month rap for 14-year-olds it's best tos tay away
video games, also, are not sports
>>
>>3897044
dubs confrims /mu/ is shit
>>
dubs confirm /mu/ is just fine
>>
>>3897048
i guess singles confirms that /mu. is not jsut fine.
>>
>>3897044
sorry for the language, sometimes i just get so heated when someone goes at my homeboard. i think the board is doing great. pretty good traffic, not to fast not to slow. of course theres shitposting and memes and k pop but these are contained to their own threads. i dont know why people hate rap but rap fans stay in their generals pretty good, we had a big tripfig fight today it was fun
>>
File: 1423899434389.png (257 KB, 600x1876) Image search: [Google]
1423899434389.png
257 KB, 600x1876
>>3897035
Nigger, i was on /mu/ when you was in you're mum's pussy. You wouldnt understand
>>3897051
At least you do love /mu/, kiddo. I still think its shit tho. Onr word - Elitism gone tbh
>>
>>3897054
yeah the times are a changing i suppose i have browsed it for a about 3 years so i cant claim to know the good old days, but i think its better than tv, tv is just an apendage of pol at this point
>>
>>3897061
It was pretty fun until like 2014 still. Its 2015 the year that the quality suddenly dropped and p4k started becoming cuck. Chvrches fags adds to the problem, they're not even /mu/. Among with kpopfags, theres less of patricians that takes up the board and hence declining elitisms. Seriously errything except sharethread is fucked have you been to /bleep/ lately

I also hate that its always the same fucking albums that are mentioned or duscussed for years now it shows how oldfags are sliping out and newfags are constantly replacing them.
>>
Lame meme tbqh family
>>
>>3897069
i dont into bleep, but the elitests seem to be the ones just beating around the same 8 albums. except for the jazz and foreign music threads, thats were the patricians lie, i miss jazzguy, quality trip
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.